LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sharad Pant (Director)     15 June 2017

Registration of hr policy

Can it be mandatory that organization has to register or submit its HR policy to labor commissioner? I am asking this question because the present organization where I am working has HR policies but they not adhering it. They are applying penalties by this or that way and doing salary cuttings which is not mentioned anywhere in HR policies. 

Learning

5 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     15 June 2017

yES EVERY OEGANIZATION  Has to register its HR policy with Labor commissioner and its mandatory.

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 June 2017

It is felt that: It is private policy and drafted by employer or its attorney’s in HR/Legal cell.

Any T&C/cause of the policy that is violative of  applicable enactments/statue/instrument of law shall be void.

1 Like

If employer has mentioned about HR policy in appointment letter then employee should obtain copy of it before signing appointment letter.

If it is kept at some shared portal thru employee log in then download a copy.

Has the rules/details on deductions been narrated in appointment letter or corrigendum or in any other document that has been signed and accepted by employee.

The deduction should be shown in salary slip.

1 Like

Show the said HR policy  to your own employee’s union leaders/trade union leaders, a very able counsel/law firm of unshakable repute and integrity, specializing in Labor/service matters.

1 Like

Sharad Pant (Director)     15 June 2017

Thanks a lot mam, the organizaiton where I am presently working is not registered its HR policy with Labor commissioner and that is why they are moulding the present HR policites in their favour in whatever form they wants. 

Regards.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register