Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498a victim (job)     31 May 2017

Regarding dir

My wife has filed DV case U/S 18,20,22,23

Case has been transfer to Protection Officer,

My question is DO Protection officer investigate only complainant only or respondent also?

Is there any rule that the protection officer has to investigate the respondent also?

can we make objection if no investigation made to our side?

How to get certified copy of DIR

My case is running in nandurbar maharastra,

Can i file RTI to get the DIR copy with evidences?

Thank u all learned

Learning

5 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     31 May 2017

Mostly protection officer prepare DIR report while sitting in her office. and no body , even complainant and magistrate , read that report. Its just a legal formality.

You need not to file RTI for copy of DIR report court will provide you the copy else you may apply for certified copy.

1 Like

498a victim (job)     31 May 2017

Originally posted by : Sachin
Mostly protection officer prepare DIR report while sitting in her office. and no body , even complainant and magistrate , read that report. Its just a legal formality.

You need not to file RTI for copy of DIR report court will provide you the copy else you may apply for certified copy.

really appreaciate your answer sachin and thanks for it

but please will you reply the que that is it necessary to investigate the respondent also

any citation on this or any rule

requeste you to reply for the same

thanks any ways your answers are always motivated and supportable

Mukesh sharma (job )     31 May 2017

Hello 

you can apply for certified copy from court and court will provide you same 

Sachin (N.A)     01 June 2017

Originally posted by : 498a victim

Originally posted by : Sachin

really appreaciate your answer sachin and thanks for it

but please will you reply the que that is it necessary to investigate the respondent also

any citation on this or any rule

requeste you to reply for the same

thanks any ways your answers are always motivated and supportable

A DIR is DOMESTIC INCIDENT RECORD , means "a record of the complaint presented" and NOT A REPORT OF AN INVESTIGATION.

So, no inquiry. 

stanley (Freedom)     01 June 2017

@ Author 

Dont Bother much about DIr just lift up your spirits and fight the case on your merits .Anyway in DV its just for protection order and to abstract money from you in the form of maintenance . There is no jail term initally .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register