Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vanshika   20 May 2017

My friend want divorce .. just after 2 month of marriage

Hi..

one of my friend got married just 2 month back but he is not happy in his married life, becoz his wife torture him by saying she will commit suicide, or she dont want to stay in his home etc etc.... 

boy has ask her for give time and he offered her lets start up with friendship, but girl said i dont want to leave with you any more and asked him to drop her at home.

after this she went to her home... but now she wants to come back and now  she behaving very normal.

now thing is boy dont want to continue this marraige he want divroce. 

and he has not register his marriage in court so it is necessary to get divorce.........

how he can rid of that girl.......

please help...

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : vanshika
Hi..

one of my friend got married just 2 month back but he is not happy in his married life, becoz his wife torture him by saying she will commit suicide, or she dont want to stay in his home etc etc.... 

boy has ask her for give time and he offered her lets start up with friendship, but girl said i dont want to leave with you any more and asked him to drop her at home.

after this she went to her home... but now she wants to come back and now  she behaving very normal.

now thing is boy dont want to continue this marraige he want divroce. 

and he has not register his marriage in court so it is necessary to get divorce.........

how he can rid of that girl.......

please help...

If not happy, should take divorce by filing petition of divorce in court.

If Hindu, preferably 13b petition of hma.

If other caste, u/s 28 of sma.

FOr mutual both should agree.

If one agree other not agree, regular divorce petition need to be filed.

Catch hold of decent lawyer who can finish your case in 7-8 dates max if it is contested divorce.

Mutual divorce should be over in 18 months max.

(Guest)

1 year should be completed to approach court with divorce petition.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     21 May 2017

iF THERE IS GRAVE  DEPRAVITY ON THE PART OPF RESPONDENT ANd serioud hardship to the petitioner ! year perid of waiting is not necessary to file divorce to End a bAD MARRIAGE..iF HIS WIFE DOESN'T AGREE FOR mcd LET HIM GO F0R CONTESTED DIVORCE ON THE GROUND OF CRUELTY.

1 Like

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     21 May 2017

keep patience try to understand and give time to adjust each other after some time it will be o.k , if not then wait for the completion of one year of your marriage and then file the divorce case .

A walk alone (-)     21 May 2017

There is no ground for divorce in this case. Problem which can be sort out within four walls why you want to move court. Do you think you will get divorce easily? No, you will waste a decade in court for divorce. Better give a chance to this relationship. Try to reconcile. In starting every married couple has problem but as time passes problem reduce.

(Guest)

One year shoulbe complete at least to take mutual consent divorce# Balachander Reddy Advocate# 9959850723

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register