Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Titus (Executive)     14 May 2017

Complex family trouble

Dear Sirs,

My cousin brother got married 5 years back. He has a child with autism. When my brother's wife was 6 months pregnant itself the doctors found out and gave an option to abort the child  but my brother's wife was not willing. Now my brother approached his wife and suggested that they have another child but his wife is refusing saying that she cant bring up this child itself, in this i cant have another. My brother got frustrated and started drinking and he now doesnt go for work and became  addicted to alcohol. My brother's parents are trying for divorce. What are the chances for him to get divorce? please advice. The girl is in her parents house and my brother is in a hostel and always drinks.

Learning

8 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     14 May 2017

Try to share responsibility of the child and instill confidence in the mind of the wife that having another child won't be a problem.instead of doing this drinking and trying for divorce won't do any good either for you or your child.

Sir we tried this for more than a year now. But this girl is very strong and says if needed let my brother go and live another life and that she will live rasining this child. 

Thankyou for your reply sir

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 May 2017

Fully agreed with Mr.saravanan s 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 May 2017

There are many help groups for person with Autism.

Take help.

Show compassion, care, responsibility  for the child and mother.

In times to come the wife may agree for another child.

1 Like

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     15 May 2017

1.  The following is damn surprising and very very childishly orthodox:
quote :
"My brother got frustrated and started drinking and he now doesnt go for work and became addicted to alcohol"
unquote:

PRESUME, "IF" the wife agrees and if the second child is mentally challenged,  "THEN" what would the brother do .... TRY for the third child, THEN the fourth child and THEN the fifth child and so on ....

2. File proper proceedings before the court for divorce and discontinue the "escapism" attitude.  ALTERNATIVELY,  cultivate passion and shower emotions on the child and wife, which is better than "frustation and alcholism and idle'sm"

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT:  https://www.maharashtra-society-help-forum.com

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 May 2017

“You must not lose faith in humanityHumanity is like an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.” “Let the first act of every morning be to make the following resolve for the day: - I shall not fear anyone on Earth.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 May 2017

The court may not find your contentions appealing that husband asked wife to abort and wife refused to abort or wife wants to raise child with Autism.

The court may even frown on it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register