Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanssi   08 May 2017

Property registration

Dear Sir/madam .

My brother & mother have a property(a Vacant Plot) which is under a Bank Loan .The Loan is now coming to an end .

In this regard my brother & mother want me to include my name on the property .

Please guide me as to how to include myself on the property & what will be the registeration cost for the same .

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 May 2017

First and foremost your brother & mother must get loan clearance certificate from the concerned bank. The title holder can write a WILL or GIFT DEED for transfer of the share of the property on you. Once such a gift deed has been registered in your name, the land/plot would become yours 

1 Like

Law Aspire (Legal)     08 May 2017

Originally posted by : Rama chary Rachakonda
First and foremost your brother & mother must get loan clearance certificate from the concerned bank. The title holder can write a WILL or GIFT DEED for transfer of the share of the property on you. Once such a gift deed has been registered in your name, the land/plot would become yours 

Gift deed or will is mandatory? as they just want to get his name added alongwith them 
only mutation can work here 

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     08 May 2017

Sir, Initially the loan should be cleared, then a gift deed of a certain part or percentage, as mutually decided, of the property has to be executed. Stamp duty and registration charges are applicable as per the rules of the State of your residence. Good luck, Kishor Mehta
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register