Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Venu (NULL)     31 January 2017

Developer not executing a rectification deed - need advise

Dear All,

I have purchased a open plot (In Surendrapuri, Nalgonda Dist) in Feb-2012 from Shubhakara Homes Pvt Ltd and got the plot registered on my name. Now after my LRS is rejected, I realized that the company has cheated me by entering wrong details (Link Doc, & Survey No) in the Sale Deed.

I had to run from pillar to post (HMDA, MRO Office, Realtor's new office) to verify the authentic details and learnt that the survey number entered in my Sale Deed belongs to a water body whereas my plot is far from the water body and is a residential land.

The developers are ignoring my request to execute a Rectification Deed to correct the document. I would like to take a legal route and press more genuine charges against the developer for giving me a hard time and mental agony.

Developer failed to register the sale deed correctly, under valued the Sale Deed inspite of providing me full payment receipts, did not pay NALA charges to TS Govt, not provided promised basic facilities like blacktop road, overhead water tank & pipeline, total kerbing, venture fencing, main entrance, compound wall.

Request experts to let me know how to start the court proceedings in Hyderabad.

Regards,

Venu

Learning

2 Replies

Venu (NULL)     31 January 2017

Can I take this case to Consumer Court in Hyderabad?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     31 January 2017

You may preferably discuss with a very able counsel specializing in property/civil/consumer matters, and show all docs on record.

Your counsel may advise to approach consumer forum also.

You may go thru:

THE REAL ESTATE (REGULATION AND DEVELOPMENT) ACT, 2016 NO. 16 OF 2016

https://www.indiacode.nic.in/acts-in-pdf/2016/201616.pdf

You may check latest position on it, in your state.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register