LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tramesh   28 January 2017

Domestic violence act

My wife filed DV. One of the allegation on me and my family is we had beaten her in a place(we havent gone there). I was in bangalore and parents in chennai. That day was a national holiday(1May). I made some local and STD calls on that day as well to my parents. How to counter this allegation as it hurts my family. My parents were aged(73 years). At this age, its highly unethical to accuse them.

Learning

4 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     28 January 2017

In your reply W.S ( written statement) deny allegations with counter allegations.

File an application for discharge of your parents if your wife never lived with your parents.

Even if magistrate refuse to discharge no need to worry for your parents they don't need to attend court hearings only you should attend court hearings.

1 Like

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     28 January 2017

Prepare your weittem statemet giving all details on the day on which the alleged incidnt took place, according to her.   Do not go emotionally, hurt n al that,, you hv to fight the case and keep yourself calm else, you would lose your money, time, energy and mental peace too.

tramesh   28 January 2017

Originally posted by : ANAMIKA VICHARE
Prepare your weittem statemet giving all details on the day on which the alleged incidnt took place, according to her.   Do not go emotionally, hurt n al that,, you hv to fight the case and keep yourself calm else, you would lose your money, time, energy and mental peace too.

Thank you. Yes it hurts and disturbs emotionally a lot. Mental agony is high when someone too close change and behave such in-human manner

A walk alone (-)     28 January 2017

Brother why are you worry? She has file case she has to prove her allegations not you have to prove your innocence. If she had no medical evidence or other evidence her case will be dismissed. Court need evidence simply saying is not enough. You should reply W.S ( written statement) deny allegations with counter allegations.File application also for discharge of your parents if she never lived with your parents. You should Fight your case on your merits with a cool mind. Nothing she will get from court. Let her roam court wasting money on lawyers with zero result.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register