LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kasak   15 December 2016

maintenance & alimony

Hi, I am Kasak . i am mentally and physically abused by my husband and mother in law. i was file dv and maintenance case against my husband and in laws . at present i am.living with my 2 child at my parents home from 9 months . i dont have any income proofs of my husband income then how can i show his income in court . my husband earnings 2000-3000 per day. he has ranted shop and he sell new bicycles . he is not income tax payee. is there any option to proove his actual income.because he is laying he show his job at shop and show 9000 per month income but its not true . i have 2 child 5 year son and 8 year daughter . my parents is financially week they cant afford my and my children's expenses . they take loans from banks for my children's study . i am in financial trouble . please suggest me.

Learning

7 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     15 December 2016

iF YOU ARE BRIGHT OR AT LEAST AVERAGE IN STUDIES GO FOR HIGHER STUDIES SUCH AS GRADUATION ANDPOST GRADUATION AND SEARCH FOR A STABLE LUCRATIVE JOB BY GETTIBNG G0OD MSARKS IN GRADUATION OR PG. ONCE YOU ARE FINANCIALLY WELL SETTLED YOU CAN FACE LIFE HEAD ON WITH YOUR TWO CHILDREN.iT WILL  EASE THE FINANCIAL BURDEN ON YOUR PARENTS ALSO.   TILL THEN YOU'LLHAVE TO RECEIVE MAINTENENCE BOTH INTERIM AND ALIMONY ETC.You'll have to receive maintenance for your children also.If you appreciate this  answer please give me all my profilelikes.

1 Like

whatnot   15 December 2016

Kasak,

Unfortunately, you do have tough life ahead.

Compromise. Bend Knees. Until you get the proof.

Nowdays, IT sleuths everywhere. But it will be counter productive to make your husband pauper.

Mediate. Live and let live.

Sachin (N.A)     15 December 2016

Originally posted by : kasak
Hi,
 i have 2 child 5 year son and 8 year daughter . my parents is financially week they cant afford my and my children's expenses . they take loans from banks for my children's study . i am in financial trouble . please suggest me.

No bank give loans for study of child of 2 and 5 years and when they know the borrower may not be able to pay loans because they are not financially sound.

I am sure you must be claiming lacs on name of maintenance and your list of stridhan will be of huge amount.

Better to earn then to wandering in courts.

1 Like

Jai Karan Nagwan (consultant)     15 December 2016

Seek the following order under section 18 to 22: Seperate residence in your in laws property - payment of school fees - maintainance- monthly allowance. if you dont have prooof of income, yet you will get relief from education & residence expenses and at reasonable amount of monthly allowance as well. You may also claim advocate fees as well. Many women do mistake and file DV to teach lesson to in laws. one should be very slow in DV proceeding.   

(Guest)
Originally posted by : kasak
Hi,
I am Kasak . i am mentally and physically abused by my husband and mother in law. i was file dv and maintenance case against my husband and in laws . at present i am.living with my 2 child at my parents home from 9 months . i dont have any income proofs of my husband income then how can i show his income in court . my husband earnings 2000-3000 per day. he has ranted shop and he sell new bicycles . he is not income tax payee. is there any option to proove his actual income.because he is laying he show his job at shop and show 9000 per month income but its not true . i have 2 child 5 year son and 8 year daughter . my parents is financially week they cant afford my and my children's expenses . they take loans from banks for my children's study . i am in financial trouble . please suggest me.

Find a job for yourself, thats the best way forward even for long term.

Dont keep waiting that something will happen with regard to alimony via court.  Court needs proof, and if your husband says he is pauper, max he will be put to jail, thats all, and you will have to pay the jail 100 rupees per day for his maintenance in jail.

Ask your advocate to file application seeking appointment of court commisioner to get details of your husbands income and job etc.  That can be of some help, court commisoiners report even Hon SC cant overlook.  So do that.  but find a job, its better to be self dependent than depend on others.

kasak   26 December 2016

i dont want to give divorce till alimony for me and my children's further not receive. but i want maintenance for me and my children's .

kasak   26 December 2016

i dont want to give divorce till alimony for me and my children's further not receive. but i want maintenance for me and my children's .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register