Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Thomas Smith (HR)     09 December 2016

How and where can i file complaint against my employer

Hi,

I am currently working in one US based company as a HR Manager. at the time of joining the management asked me to sign 2 years bond without witnesses signatures and to submit my all original educational documents. but because of some caste discrimination i felt uncomfortable and i told the management that i want to leave while i was in my probation period. i told my management that i will leave by fulfilling the probationary norms like paying 1 month salary and giving back my id cards and all. at that point of time, my management apologized for discriminating and they promised me that it will not repeat again. but unfortunately since from last 1 month i am struggling here in terms of salary, work atmosphere also as i am avoided by the management in all possible concerns. I have decided to quit this job and i intimated the management that i want to leave and i need relieving. I got odd response from the management. they asked me to pay 1.5 lack as a bond breakage value or else they wont relieve me or they wont give my original educational documents to me. I am in hypothetical situation and i am thinking to end my life because i lost my certificates and now a days without certificates there is no life.I cannot sustain in the present day market. Please help me in getting my certificates back.

Thanks in Advance..

Learning

26 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 December 2016

You have posted that:

"because of some caste discrimination i felt uncomfortable..................................at that point of time, my management apologized for discriminating and they promised me that it will not repeat again......................................since from last 1 month i am struggling here in terms of salary, work atmosphere also as i am avoided by the management in all possible concerns."

Did you record it (audio/visual/witnessed/minuted)?

1 Like

You have posted that: 

"I have decided to quit this job and i intimated the management that i want to leave and i need relieving. I got odd response from the management. they asked me to pay 1.5 lack as a bond breakage value or else they wont relieve me or they wont give my original educational documents to me. "

Did you resign in writing?

Did management ask to submit original docs in writing and issue acknowledgment?

Do you have copy of said Bond?

The said Bond was drafted in lieu of what extra ordinary favor by management?

1 Like

No. I didnt get chance to record their words. and specifically there are no email or chat conversations specifically about that descriminations.

You could have minuted it (written) under proper acknowledgment?

Do you have evidence of hraassment on say salary,work atmosphere, etc etc?

Yes. I resigned in written manner only. i sent my resignation mail to the concerned person after that i had meeting with him and he asked me to pay bond breakage value else my certificates they wont give me. Yes. they asked me to submit my original documents and issued acknowledgement photocopy. and i sont have that bond copy with me. they havent provided me at the time of documentation. they make me to sign on 100 rupees stamp papered bond. and they havent gave me even photocopy of that bond.

Ask ( in writing under proper acknowledgment) for authenticated copy of the Bond and original acknowledgment of having collected orignal certificates?

Reply to all points raised in this thread,pointwise.

They gave me the photocopy of acknowledgement of collecting original documents. it is having company seal and authorized signature in it. and coming to bond, there is no employer signature on it. i asked them the copy of it but they refused to give and said me that its against company policy and they cant disclose the bond. they havent even permitted me for taking snaps with my mobile...

Hi, at the time of my joining they gave me less compensation and they promised me that they will move me from HR to US operations i.e., night shifts and at that point of time my salary gets increased. but unfortunately after some peoples comments in cafetaria, etc. i requested them to start my internal transfer from HR domain to US ops domain. at that time i was in probation. i thought of leaving the organization by satisfying probationary norms if it wont work out. but the management intentionally postponed my internal transfer request untill my probation ended. now i asked for relieving then they started screwing me.

You have already posted what was given to you.

You may note what you should ask them ( in writing, under proper acknowledgment) to supply you.

Reply to all points raised in this thread,pointwise................................e.g salary.

Pots full details.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 December 2016

If there were to be any Technical/Specialized training imparted to you during the course of employment and if you submit resignation before the minimum tenure period, then the employer will have the right to enforce money bond, since the employer would have spent lot of money for the training of the employee.

There is no training provided to me as i am not the fresher. infact being as a HR in this company i hired half of the current strength. i am currently working here since 7 months.

Any training that is to enable the employee to handle the counters of employer OR for the benfit of employer (and not  employee)  should be without any cost to employee.

You have clarified that there was No training imparted to you.

So if the Bond (and liquidated damages stated in it) was derafted in lieu of training then it shuld not be applied in your case. 

For further deiberations reply pointwise to all points raised in previous posts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register