Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nagaraj Patel (proprietor)     28 November 2016

Fraud agreement

respected sir

house sale agreement was made for 11 months from 16-12-2015 to 16-11-2016, it was not regestred because trust on the seller(Lady) and the meadiater (my auditor) On 10-11-2016 I posted a remainder notice to the party, but it is returned by a seal DECLINED,the party sold the house to an another person and left the place, i have paid Rs 15 Lakhs as an advance, surities are my auditor and her husband, kindly guide me

thank you

with regards

patel  

Learning

7 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 November 2016

The auditor and husband are witnesses or surities?

You had reminded within the period of agreement to sell.

So your right exists.

Appraoch a very able counsel specializing in revenue/property matters.

"house sale agreement was made for 11 months from 16-12-2015 to 16-11-2016, it was not regestred because trust on the seller(Lady) and the meadiater (my auditor) On 10-11-2016 I posted a remainder notice to the party, but it is returned by a seal DECLINED,the party sold the house to an another person and left the place,"

1 Like

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     29 November 2016

You file a suit for declaration of title and possession of suit property after setting aisde the fradulent sale transaction against your seller lady  AND THE 3RDPARTY BUYER after seting aside the fraudulent sale deeed obtained by some 3rdparty. Or  in the alternative you can get the sale deed set  aside and reovery of your entire advance money Rs.15 lkhs+interest+ damages against the lady selelr and the 3rdparty buyer.  Prior to filing o f suit issue a legal notice to the lady seller and the 3rdparty buyer  about the proposed action youare goingto take if they don't set aside the sale and handover the property wth intrest or in the alternate set aside the sale and recovery of money+interest+ damnages to you.Both releiefs you can claim in oine suit petition.Would you  give me profile/forum likes in exchange for free legla avice.?

1 Like

Nagaraj Patel (proprietor)     29 November 2016

Thank you & greatfull for the advice sir,

Nagaraj Patel (proprietor)     29 November 2016

Thank you & greatfull for the clear information respected Madam 

kindly guide me more

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     29 November 2016

Whether suit for specific performance has to be filed or declaration suit ?

What were the contents in reminder notice issued, and exact date of posting that letter as per service proof ?

(Due date was 16-11-16 and you have given notice dt.10-11-16  What were the discussions till that last week)

1 Like

Nagaraj Patel (proprietor)     30 November 2016

Thank you for the Reply sir

RPAD acknowledgement 

no discussion

applied for the documents through RTI

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     30 November 2016

What is RTI in personal issues ?  RTI is for soliciting information from Public Authorities under RTI Act and private entities are beyond ambit of RTI Act.  What is your explanation till the last moment and what was the date of Registration of notice ?  What are the contents of such notice given in last moment ?  What remedy you require ?  Return of advance money ?  What is the condition for such refund in agreement in case of the failure of purchaser ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register