Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Zuniee (Engineer)     21 November 2016

What is the procedure to appear party in person

Respected Sir,
I have heard about a ACCUSED PERSON can do  Party in Person, could you please enlight me with what is the procedure required for it (to appear party in person). I'm the accused.

Learning

2 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     21 November 2016

I personally represent myself as party in person and also suggest many people to do the same but i will not recommond you to do so because you have repeatedly used the word "accused" so it gives the impression that you are facing a serious criminal charge and to get aquitted from these type of cases you have to be very good in cross examination and cross examination is an art.

But if you want to do so you may say in front of judge that you will be representing yourself. That will be all and if you wish you can file an application for the same.

Here is the link for application

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/share_files/Application-for-appearing-party-in-person-9443.asp

1 Like

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     23 November 2016

Yes. You can appear as party in person.  Write an application to the court and submit it on the next date that you will be appearing as party in person.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register