LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

estranged wife (Housewife)     12 November 2016

Mistake in my case detail in highcourt website

I have filed criminal revision in highcourt against maintenance FINAL order u/s 125 passed by family court .when I checked my case details on official website of highcourt it is showing "Criminal revision against INTERIM Maintenance order".Is this something to worry about?who is the person to contact in case of incorrect case details shown in official website?

Learning

7 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     13 November 2016

Poor husband is the appropriate person to be contacted by an "anonymous" estranged wife.

estranged wife (Housewife)     13 November 2016

Dr.Vashista if a senior person like you has  time to post a sarcasm on an "anonymous" person kindly give reply to the legal query as well.That is the purpose of this forum isn't it?You are wasting your time and enery by posting sarcasms to someone you dont even know.I Fail to understand what purpose you hope to achieve by this.

Sachin (N.A)     13 November 2016

There is nothing serious about it if actual court  files contains the right information.

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     13 November 2016

You have already raised the issue and has been replied.

1 Like

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     13 November 2016

When you approached the HC against the lower court order, what you should consider is: 1. Whether court directed at the time of hearing, to issue notice to the opposite party; and if so, 2. You filed the process fee in time so that the notice woould be served on the opposite party in time. 3. You noted the next date of hearing properly and attend the court on that date. In all these things, your advocate would help you. In respect of displaying wrong details in the court web site, It actually does not matter so much, because the judges would go as per the orders in the file and not as per the display on the web site. Even then you are particular about this error and want to get it corrected, approach the web site section of the High Court and they would correct it after verifying the file.
1 Like

estranged wife (Housewife)     19 November 2016

noname_123 , This forum is for free legal opinion and advice .What is your problem? By the way  what have you gained by posing this nasty comment?If you have time to waste go to some other forum.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     27 November 2016

LOTS OFCASES ARE PENDING IN HIGH COURTS SINCE DONKEY'S YEARS. SO IN  THAT DROWSYNESS COURT SUBORDINATE STAFF DON'T KNOW TH E MEANING BETWEEN CIVIL REVISION CASE AND CRIMINA REVISION CASE DUE TO SLEEP INDUCED DROWSINESS.ONE GAFFAW OR PITY?.NOTHING IS INTTENDED TO OFFEND ANYONE. iT'S ONLY TONGUE IN CHEEK.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register