Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fighter   24 October 2016

Divorce help

Dear Experts,

I belong to Christian community, lives in Chennai. Got married on Feb 2016, it was arranged marriage. Me & my Spouse were living together in matrimony house for 42 days only. Thereafter she left the house went to her parents’ house wantedly. After going to her parents in 10 days’ time she filled a false complaint in women police station ( Cruelty, Harrasment, bla bla bla ..) All allegations are 100% false. Also demanding in Police station that she needs 10 lakhs rupees, while leaving matrimony home she has taken gold of 20 Soverign with her which was bought to her on my hard earned money.
To fight these legally, I have filled Restitution of Conjugal rights act in Chennai family court. From spouse side now they are telling not to go for court, settle this issue on our self my paying lum sum money & also demanding all the golds to be with her. And also telling openly that they have seen a marriage proposal for her which is yet to happen very soon, so demanding money for the second marriage expenses.
In three months’ time (separation time) they have arranged a marriage without getting divorce (Don’t know in what intention they have arranged a marriage with me). I have full evidence to prove my innocence in court.

Whether I can file defamation case at this stage??

And also i am ready to fight the case as I told you I have done nothing wrong, will I be facing more trouble on this case?? As they are not ready to face all these in court, because of marriage pressure.

What should I do to get my following?

1. My gold

2. Without paying any lum sum amount.

Your suggestions are greatly Welcome..

Learning

3 Replies

A walk alone (-)     24 October 2016

Dnt go for settlement on their demands. Ask them you are ready to fight case in court. If they want MCD ask them you will be ready on your terms and conditions. Your condition will be 1) they will return your gold and 2) zero alimony. If they agree this go MCD otherwise you are ready to fight in court. I am sure after sometime they will be ready. Once you won case you can file defamation
1 Like

Sachin (N.A)     25 October 2016

Dear Fighter,

Its very hard to get the gold back once your wife has taken it,  so i don't suggest to waste your time for that you can say that no cash/alimony or compensation as she already taken the gold and only go for MCD.

1 Like

Fighter   26 October 2016

Thanks Sachin & Autohide for your suggestions!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register