LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinod   16 October 2016

Charagah land ownership case

respected lawyers plz help me... case- rajasthan ke ek village me isthit 5 beegha jameen par mere or mere purvjo ka pichle 62 years se kabja kast chala aa rha h. ham is jameen par pichle 62 years se lgatar kheti(farming) krte aa rhe h. ukt jameen ki kism CHARAGAH h. mere pas nimnlikhit documents h 1 jmabandi nakal 2 najri naksa 3 rajasv record- samwat 2011 se vartman tak (pichle 62 varso ki) ki avadhi ke khasra girdawari ki nakle, p 14 ki nkle, rajasthan land revenue act 1956 ki dhara 91 ke adheen notice or penalty raside, jisse mera or mere purvajo ka pichhle 62 years ka kabja sabit hota h Parthi or uske purvaj apni agyanta ke karan aaj tak ukt jmeen ka niyman nhi krwa paye. parantu Parthi ab ukt 5 beegha jameen ka niyman apne paksh me krwana chahta h. kya ab ye possible h ????? or yadi possible h to procedure bataye or yadi sambhav ho to kisi ache lawyer ka nam or mobile no. suggest kre ( preferably in rajasthan high court jaipur) Thanks…….. Vinod (m-09828470261)

Learning

8 Replies

vinod   16 October 2016

Try to add value to the discussion, with your each post.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 October 2016

Probably you are referring to Grazing land, adverse possession etc .

Local rules may have to be referred.

You can seacrh for lawyers from Rajsthan/Jaipur in LCI databank at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/lawyers_search/

1 Like

LCI Expert Mr. J.K.Agarwal is from Jaipur.

If you wish you may approach him.

vinod   16 October 2016

dear sir,

i have the copy of local rules( rajasthan govt order ) for niyman(regularization) of charagah(grazing) land . As per that order  possession of any individudal on or before of  year1970 can be regularise. so on the basis of that i have submited complete documents with the copy of rajasthan govt order to respective tahseelar office. but they people are  refusing to do so by  saying that there is a gudgment of supreme court regarding not to regularise CHARAGAH( grazing land). and its rediculoius that those officer dont have copy of that judgment. unfortunatly nobody of them is having the complete knowledge of that judgment. eg. what are the condition or circumtances under which that judgment has been passsed...  we have possession on that 5 bheega land since past 60 years and continiously doing farming till date and also regularly paying the PENALTY to state govt... many of our neighbours having same  CHARGAH land already  regularise thier land during past 60 years... because of negligency and leck of knowledge we people were  not able to do the same....so why we people can not have owenership of that land?????

so kindly tell us the procedure or any  court judgment by which we can able to take ownership on that charagah land on the basis of our past 60 year possesssion.  also  if anybody having the copy of that so called judgment of suprem court on regularisation of charagah land plz plz share it.....also suggest  the name and mobile no. of any lawyer having expertise  in particular matter

thanks

with regards VINOD

One of the options is to obtain wrfitten reply from O/o Tehsildar.

However since local counsel can guide you the best, prefer in person consultation for your matter, before you proceed on your own.

1 Like

For your academic interest you may go thru:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Property-law-601596.asp

vinod   16 October 2016

sir we have received a written statement from sdm that due to CHARAGAH land it can not be regularise(niyman) ..... but my question is that in this particular  territory they have regularised charagah land so many times during past 60 year... so why they are not doing the same???   so now what to do?????   

Obtain evidence of precedence even if thru RTI.

It is reiterated that; Prefer in person consultation for your matter, before you proceed on your own.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register