LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     06 January 2010

A must for Criminal Lawyer to read?

Pracricing criminal Lawyer? How many novels have you read about Erle Stanley Gardner? If not get a copy and read it. If you are reading or have read it which novels impressed you most, please shared with me.

Learning

14 Replies

Daksh (Student)     06 January 2010

Mr.N.K.Assumi,

I enjoyed thoroughly reading John Griesham fiction.

Best regards

Daksh

shamina sayed (Advocate)     06 January 2010

criminal lawyer???whats that?ok lawyer practising in criminal field!

1 Like

Anish goyal (Advocate)     06 January 2010

assumi sir good afternoon. I will read it. But these days busy in studies. Sayead madam ha ha ha

Daksh, I have not read that Joghn Griesham, but I am sure to get a copy very soon. Try Gardner too. Once you start it you wont be able to leave it. 

Yes, Mum, Shamina, practicing criminal lawyer means trial lawyers in criminal cases.

Raghav Sood (Lawyer)     06 January 2010

any webstore so that i can buy

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     07 January 2010

I used to buy in the railway station. It will be available in all the book stalls especially in big cities like Delhi, Kolkota etc.

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     07 January 2010

Assumi Sir, I have read almost all of them.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     07 January 2010

Rajan, I am sure you will be an excellent crosss examiner in criminal Cases etc. All the best. which of the novel impressed you the most, I mean the court room trial scene? becausae the climax is almost alwyas in the end.

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     07 January 2010

Dear friends Kindly chek , if  this article helpful for trial lawyers :

Pre-trial preparation (Criminal)

1 Like

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     08 January 2010

I have conveyed my thanks to Dr. V. N. Tripathi. If possible , I would have thanked him many times over. The article as pointed out by him is truly enlightening. I would suggest all neo lawyers aspiring to practice on the criminal side to download it.

1 Like

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     08 January 2010

Many thanks to Mr. Salvi ! Its my pleasure that someone has found my effort useful. The article is not my original work . It is extract of revant portions (possibly suitable for indian courts) from the source given in the article.

Raghav Sood (Lawyer)     09 January 2010

Dr. V.N. Tripathi thank you ji for link

1 Like

(Guest)

Sh. Dr. Tripathi Sir,
Thank you for useful link on criminal trial prep. blog.
Could you be kind enough to point to similar articles on "civil trial" especially pertaining to divorce / maint. / custody etc. please ?
Regards,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register