LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (Prop)     07 January 2010

Corrections

I Want to know whether manual corrections can be made to an already typed sale deed just before registration. If yes how many corrections are allowed on each page. and what is the procedure to do it ?

Learning

6 Replies

A V Vishal (Advocate)     07 January 2010

Yes, Manual corrections are allowed provided the vendor & vendee put their signatures against the correction, however if the number of corrections are more then it will turn the document illegible.

1 Like

Raj (Prop)     07 January 2010

Thanks for U Feedback. I Also Want to know how many corrections are allowed per page or how many corrections allowed per document or deed ?

Daksh (Student)     08 January 2010

Dear Mr.Raj,

I endorse what Mr.A V Vishal has stated and would like to add that the corrections can be many but the document should be legible plus in so far possible for all practical purposes the same for practical reasons "MAY BE" got notarized so as to say that firstly it got typed then the corrections were carried on - they were duly signed by the parties - then parties affixed their signature on each page - the witnesses were "PRESENT AT THE TIME OF SIGNING AND THEY HAVE SEEN BOTH OR ALL THE PARTIES SIGNING SIMULTANEOUSLY" and as a last step the witnesses put their signature on the deed.  All I wanted to say that for practical purposes this chronology may be useful. Hopefully your query stands satisfied.

Thanks and best regards

Daksh

1 Like

Raj (Prop)     08 January 2010

Thanks a Lot for Your Reply .........

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     09 January 2010

ANY TYPE OF CORRECTION MUST ATTESTED BY TWO PARTIES.

1 Like

Raj (Prop)     10 January 2010

Thanks a Lot for U R Reply Sir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register