LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AMAN GARG   29 September 2016

Harassment by wife

My wife is lodging False complaint for domestic violence & Dowry against me and my family in police stations & Rajasthan Mahila Aayog, Jaipur. She & her Family are continuing black mailing us for money, her father thraeten us that he will lodge false complaint against my father under section 376. My wife is currently leaving in our house but in a separate room from 5 months. She continuing lodge complaints in police stations and in so many government departments. i had filed divorce petition against her on 02 July 2016, she has got notice by court regarding divorce intimation on 23.09.2016. She is not willing to leave our house & even don't want to live with me. I am not allowed to go in to my bedroom from last 5 months. So please help me regarding what steps should i take & What can i do further regarding my case.

Learning

7 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     29 September 2016

From the facts stated, it appears that the matters are still under investigation and no cognisance can be taken. All that could be suggested is to fully cooperate with the investigation. Please maintan restraint  and avoid any provation from your part. Police are under instrction not to overreach in such cases.

In the meanwhile, pursue the divorce cases vigorously and expeditiously.

1 Like

yes the matter is under investigation, her parents are not coming for mutual settlement & even they has not comed form last four months to meet there daughter. Is there is anyway that she can leave our house, my parents are getting more mentally disturbed & my mother is having problem of blood pressure & her health remais unstable.

(Guest)
If she has so much problem, why don't she give u divorce?
1 Like

Because there is problem between her & her father, un dono ki bilkul nahi banti hai, and she is not willing to go to her parental house also, she only wants money & she was having unecessary & unfair demand of money.

A walk alone (-)     29 September 2016

Better shift your parents for sometime to different place. Once you get divorce , you can take help of police or court .
1 Like

AMAN GARG   30 September 2016

But it is not the option to shift them from there own house. Procedure for divorce may take a long time.

A walk alone (-)     01 October 2016

If your wife torture your mother then your mother can take help of police or can file DV on your wife. You can't force your wife to leave home . After divorce you can. One more alternate why dnt you yourself shift in some rented place ( where its impossible for her to live or she will not agree). Being your wife she have live where you live. This way she has to leave your house as you are not living there .
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register