LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

How many cases against Judges?

How many cases of allegations against Judges were made in media about misuse of office, criminal acts by Judges from Munsiff Courts to Supreme Court of India? Since 1947 till date?

Learning

69 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     05 December 2009

Dear M.K.Gandhi Ji, is papper cuting an evidence in the court of  law?

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     05 December 2009

(Guest)

Number of cases against Judges are not important, We have to think how a judge involved in a case and bought defame to judiciary.

Judge is a learned human being. A person can get good academic degrees and job designations but his personal nature cann't change. We have to think one's background then only we have to justify the cases against the judges.

(Guest)

These Judges are having capable to change any type of evidence or papers accordingly.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     06 December 2009

Never for a moment forget that Judges are not humans. What you and I can do, judges can do; even better. How are they different from us?

(Guest)

It is possible even for Judges too. When allegations of corruption, misuse of office, etc against Judges are made, why the accussed Judges are subjected to tests like poly graph, lie detector, brain mapping etc in the intrest of Justice and truth sir.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     06 December 2009

Accused judges are subjects to these tests? Never heard it.

(Guest)

But it will start with our Chief Justice Dinakaran, truth and provide timely Justice.

If he is a well respected Judge in our Judiciary.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     08 December 2009

Dear Sir,

We have made them into LORDS. Why regret now?

Adinath@Avinash Patil (advocate)     21 December 2009

JUSTICE DINKARN SHOULD GO THROUGH LIE DETECTOR, POLY PRAPH AND BRAIN MAPPING TESTS.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     21 December 2009

Walk into Central Forensic Science Laboratory and say I am Dinakaran. Conduct all these tests on me. No criminal case is pending against me. Police has not taken court's permission for such tests but because I am a judge, I order you to conduct the tests.

Raghav Sood (Lawyer)     21 December 2009

corrupt judges now a days are not prosecuted at all even if some departmental prosecution is launched then it will be too presided by an judge who is also corrupt and the result will be currupt Judge +Corrupt Judge = 2 Corrupt judges howz that

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     21 December 2009

It is not plus plus plus. Corruption is exponential. Earlier judiciary was holy cow. Now, we openly talk of corrupt judges. But don't you think it is some progress in corruption graph though we can't do a thing.

(Guest)

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.M.COM.LL.B(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE

MOBILE.09325226691, 09271971251

e.mail.adv.nbsawant@yahoo.co.in

e.mail.nandkumarbs@sify.com

REGARDING THE MATTER KINDLY NOTE THAT.

1.MR.MOHANDAS KARAMCHAND GHANDI, THIS IS YOUR NAME WHICH IS THE NAME OF GREAT MAN MAHATMA GANDHI,THE FATHER OF NATION.

2.YOU MAY GET THE REQUIRED INFORMATION UNDER RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT BUT YOU HAVE TO GIVE YOUR CORRECT FULL NAME AND CORRECT ADDRESS AND EXACT DETAILS  AND BY PAYING REQUIRED FEE FOR GETING CERTIFIED COPIES, YOU CAN GET THE REQUIRED INFORMATION FROM THE INFORMATION OFFICER .PLEASE NOTE

3.AS FAR AS ALLEGATIONS ARE CONCERNED KINDLY NOTE ALL FINGERS OF YOUR HAND ARE NOT EQUAL SIZE.,SIMILARLY IN THE SOCIETY AND ALL OVER ALL PERSONS ARE NOT SIMILAR.

INDIA IS A DEMOCRATIC COUNTRY AND WE HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH BUT ONE SHOULD USE THIS FREEDOM WITH CARE SO THAT IT SHOULD NOT AFFECT FREEDOM OF OTHER PERSONS. JUDIACIARY SHOULD BE RESPECTED AND ONE SHOULD NOT PASS ANY COMMENTS WITHOUT ANY PROOF HENCE KINDLY COLLECT REQUIRED INFORMATION FIRST  AS DIRECTED ABOVE AND RESTRICT YOUR COMMENTS TO THE PERSONS INVOLVED IN THE SAID CASES.  AS IT MAY ATTRACT UNNECESSARY LITIGATIONS PLEASE NOTE.

THIS RULE APPLIES TO JUDICIARY ALSO AND THOUGH SOME PERSONS MAY BE OBJECTIONABLE BUT  IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT ENTIRE JUDICIARY IS TO BLAME FOR THAT.THERE ARE SOME GOOD AND TALENTED PERSONS IN JUDICIARY AND THEY ARE DOING GOOD JOB OF PROTECTING RIGHTS OF COMMON MEN  WHICH ARE AS PER CONSTITUTION OF INDIA.

OF COURSE THIS IS JUST SUGGESTION ,YOU MAY WRITE FOR ANY FURTHER HELP.

WITH BEST REGARDS TO ALL CONCERNED.

YOURS SINCERELY

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register