LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gourang M Haldipur   25 September 2016

Repossession

Sir-A neighbour of mine was dispossesed from his tenanted premises, upon which he filed a suit before the Civil Judge, Junior Divn.for repossession. The suit was decreed. The first appeal to the Civil Judge Senior Divn by the defendant was dismissed. On a Regular Second Appeal to the High Court by the defendant, the judgment was set aisde and matter was remanded to the 1st appellatte court. Upon remand, the civil judge senior division, disregarding the point on which the matter was remanded, set aside his previous judgment and allowed the appeal. My friend the plaintiff has preferred a Regular Second Appeal to the High Court. Appeal is admitted and interim stay is granted on the order of the 1st appellate court. What are the chances of his success.?

Learning

3 Replies

Anup kumar   26 September 2016

See court does not run on chances ,it runs on merit and evidence ,so be. Positive if you don't have guilty ,court can not pass wrong orders only on basis of favour because their are upper court also .
1 Like

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     26 September 2016

Dear Gourang,

Please share all the order with me at nitish@lexspeak.in, I will analyse the whole case and give you an opinion, if you also wish to have certain judgments for your case, I will be happy to help you.

Warm Regards,

Nitish Banka

1 Like

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     26 September 2016

Dear Gourang,

Please share all the order with me at nitish@lexspeak.in, I will analyse the whole case and give you an opinion, if you also wish to have certain judgments for your case, I will be happy to help you.

Warm Regards,

Nitish Banka

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register