LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shubham saxena   13 September 2016

Anticipatry bail

Dear experts, i have gpt AB from Kokata High court and lower court also. The sections are 498A, 406, 34 and 3/4 dp. Now as my family and me have got bail what will be the next step which i should take to make my AB into regular bail? the court have ordered the police officer to come to my home and collect all the material. So is it our responsiblity to book tickets for the officer? what is the time limt of AB in this case and till when i can convert AB into regular bail? Thanks in advance...

Learning

12 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     13 September 2016

Originally posted by : shubham saxena

which i should take to make my AB into regular bail?

Answer: When police file chargesheet against you then you will file bail bond

the court have ordered the police officer to come to my home and collect all the material. So is it our responsiblity to book tickets for the officer?

Answer: No it is the responsibility of state.

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     13 September 2016

Sir, 

Anticipatory bail is for unlimited period, but please share your bail order to see the terminology used in it. 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

1 Like

shubham saxena   14 September 2016

Thanks Sachin ji and Kapil ji for ur valuable response. So we should submit the bail bond when the chargeseet is filed and not before that? My lawyer is saying to book tickets for the officers as it will give good impression of ours to them. Is there any other way through which they can harres us after getting AB? 

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     14 September 2016

Also plan for speedy trial petition filing in Kolkata HC now.

https://www.facebook.com/RockySmith4Calcutta/

1 Like

Sachin (N.A)     14 September 2016

Booking tickets for them is offering bribe........

if you have AB no harrasment

Pawan S (Advocate)     14 September 2016

No further action is required from your end. Stay calm.

Let police collect all the materials. Don't forget to get a copy of seized articles from the police.

1 Like

shubham saxena   15 September 2016

Thanks Rocky Smith, Sachin and Ekta ji for ur responeses will definatly do what u all said. Thanks u all very much. So if my lawyer also says then also i will not book tickets for them.

shubham saxena   15 September 2016

one more thing to ask my lawyer was saying to book his tickets and he will also come with them to our house. Is it necessary that the lawyer have to be there also?

Siddharth Dev (Advocate)     15 September 2016

nothing to add

1 Like

Sachin (N.A)     15 September 2016

Originally posted by : shubham saxena
one more thing to ask my lawyer was saying to book his tickets and he will also come with them to our house. Is it necessary that the lawyer have to be there also?

Even if you need lawyer at that time hire a lawyer which resides near by you for a perticular day

1 Like

shubham saxena   16 September 2016

Thanks Sachin ji and Siddharth ji for ur advice. Will definatly do the same. 

shubham saxena   16 September 2016

Thanks Sachin ji and Siddharth ji for ur advice. Will definatly do the same. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register