Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Admin (LawyersClubIndia Team)     05 January 2010

We are 50k plus members now. Special Thanks!!!

We have reached a milestone of 50k strong members today (05.01.2010). We would like to congratulate each one of you from the depth of our heart for making this possible.. and thank each one personally. Special thanks goes to the team members of LCI without whom this could not have been possible.

Thank you once again...one and all.

Regards

Admin

Learning

37 Replies

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     05 January 2010

TODAY THE LCI CROSSED MEMBERSHIP TO 50000'S+ MARK. CONGRATS EACH AND EVERY MEMBER AND ADMIN TO ENCOURAGE &CONTRIBUTE TO REACH ONE LAKH MARK BY A MONTH TIME.

Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Advocate )     05 January 2010

Congratulations admin  and all Team Members !

Anish goyal (Advocate)     05 January 2010

admn and all other members congrats

Jithendra.H.J (Lawyer)     05 January 2010

Dashrath (MF)     05 January 2010

After achieving 3L members strength at caclubindia, its remarkable to have more then 50 K members in LCI also....

We congratulate to the ADmin, Team, Members and visitors and pursuit to celebrate by delivering knowledge.

We thank to all the experts, intellectuals and active forum members who has helped in any manner, to the mass user-base of the portal.

Appreciate the effords towards spreading knowledge...

__
CA. Dashrath Maheshwari

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     05 January 2010

congrats to LCI and the Hon'ble Contributors here on this portal....its a good achievment.

the way we are progressing, i think in a short span of time we ll cross 1,00,000 mark.

now its a good time for each and every contributor to be more sincere and honest while giving replies....now we all need to be more professional and disciplined.

Mohit Attri (lawyer)     05 January 2010

congrats to LCI 

keep it up

carry on friends

Kundan Lal Nandwani (C.E.O)     05 January 2010

I am  really glad to know that membership has gone beyond fifity thousand. it is a great acheivement and it is only due to the fact that site is very interesting, and increases the knowledge and interaction qualities. Carry on. nandwani advocate

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     05 January 2010

Truly a memorable day. My sincere congratulations to the people who made this possible.

(Guest)

50,000 now?...........................................................................wish1,00,000 soon!

(Guest)
HEART CONGRATULATIONS AND MY SINCERE CONGRATS TO ALL LCI MEMBERS AND CONTRIBUTERS.

(Guest)
HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS AND MY SINCERE CONGRATS TO ALL LCI MEMBERS AND CONTRIBUTERS.

(Guest)

HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS AND MY SINCERE CONGRATS TO ALL LCI MEMBERS AND CONTRIBUTERS.

R.K.SUNDERRAJ (LAWYER HUBLI,KARNATAKA)     05 January 2010

"CONGRATULATIONS"  I think it is the success of the team work of LIC  and also I would like to thank all the membersof the club,who respond with responsiblityand with intrest,Without any expectationfor the advice and opinion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register