LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajagopalan   13 August 2016

Hindu undivide property

My grand mother has  175cents land ,this   89 cent property(SheduleA)  is purchased by grand mother and  grand father, it is a theer attharam land , balance 86 is ancistery property.(Shedul B) Grand mother has 5 daughters and one Son.Grand mother and grand father was passed away the property was undivded  and the daughters and son are in dispute aganist this land and at last one daughter ( Last Daughter she has not born on the time of paration deed for grand mothers ansestery property ( Shedul B))and Sons wiffe filled a paration suit to divide the property and include last daughter in the grand mother ansestry property ( Shudle B ) case filed on 2006 and prlliminery decree was issued the court and the A shudle land was shared in 5 share ( One daughter was passed way with no issues so the share must be considered common share ) (Shudle B) Ancesistery  properity must be shared to eight equal shares . ( This share is cosidred in the Law Marumakathayam (1972 )two dauhters have two daughters and one son they have get one share so 5+3=8( 86 ).Shedule A Property atemple this must be treated Common to all daughter and son their legalhiers. My question is this paration procdger is make long time( 2006-2016) about ten years . Final decree must not be issued from sub court Please give expert legal advice to follw up the case and any type of steps i have to take this case. Give your valuable advice to this younger brother to survive this earth . My mother has passed with cancer ( I cannot give her Best treatment because of my finical Creiss) we have three share in this property , i have small job and iam suffered a lot aganist this case. The all other parties are financilly sound they have no interest to close the case. Please give a valuable advice and your prayer to survivee me the difficuilties. Thanking you Sincerely,Rajagopalan

Learning

5 Replies

rajagopalan   13 August 2016

Try to add value to the discussion, with your each post.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 August 2016

Is it the same query;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/About-will-in-undivided-proprty-140850.asp

'it is a theer attharam land'.

Don't use local terms.

1 Like

rajagopalan   18 August 2016

thanku sir,please give a remedy to this case

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 August 2016

Your own counsel that has examined each document and input can advise you the best, on remedy.

rajagopalan   19 August 2016

thanku sir for your valuable advice

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register