LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramakrishnaraju (Asst.)     16 July 2016

Epf pension

Airports Authority is the only organisation gettting the full pension(Contributing Basic Pay+DA9.49% of Basic +DA) and hence eligbile to get the full pension.  My friend who is working in Airports Authroity of India due to retire in a year,  got the pension order from PF commissioner, Delhi and it was forwarded to Kadapa PF authorities.  My friend is supposed to get the Full Pension as per the Supereme Court order,  but the Asst.Commissioner, PF Kadapa demands bribe for releasing the pension. it was told to me that  Totally 4 persons are to get the pension from KADAPA PF and the demand is Rs.15,000/- per  person.  How PF authorities  could with hold the pension without assigning any reasons whatsoever?

Learning

4 Replies

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     17 July 2016

You may advise your friend to approach Anti Corruption Bureau who are likely to put a trap on the official seeking bribe. 

Or File a RTI request to the Head Of the department, seeking information of details of pending individual pension sanctions and reasons for such pending in each case.  This will solve the issue because, the Officials shall be forced to come out with some or other reasons. Once the reason is brought out, you can analyse the reason and take corrective steps.  If some silly reason is given, you can proceed against the Official  concerned by giving a complaint against him to the Head Of the Department duly marking copies to Ministries concerned.

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 July 2016

Record the demand of illegal gratification.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 July 2016

No need for recording.  it is useless.

Immediately contact the nearest CBI office without annoying the person who demanded bribe

and

without wasting time.

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 July 2016

Record the demand of illegal gratification and keep it in your custody for use if required at appropriate time.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register