Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

innocenthusband   10 July 2016

Alimony for life?

Dear All

I am currently paying interim maintenance.

If I am to get the divorce decree in a few months time, could anyone explain for how long I will need to pay alimony? Wife is a PG who has been deliberately sitting jobless for nearly 3 years. We have no children. Do the courts still ask husband to pay an educated wife for the rest of her life?

Learning

10 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     10 July 2016

Sir, 

If an educated wife is delibrately sitting home then contest the present petition and set aside the interim maintenance already being granted. There are various citations in this behalf. 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

1 Like

innocenthusband   10 July 2016

Originally posted by : Kapil Chandna
Sir, 

If an educated wife is delibrately sitting home then contest the present petition and set aside the interim maintenance already being granted. There are various citations in this behalf. 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

Thank you for your input sir

Born Fighter (xxx)     12 July 2016

arrange a job for the lazy women, drag her to find a job or else be happy paying maintenance for Life. Fight Back !!

Khush   12 July 2016

well if she has good qualification and previous experience, just produce it in court, u can file revision applicaiton and produce these documents.

if u r going to get divorce decree, u hv to pay maintenance under crpc 125 until she remarries. 

if u r paying mainteance under 24 of hma, then u hv to pay till the date of judgment. 

1 Like

innocenthusband   13 July 2016

Originally posted by : Born Fighter
arrange a job for the lazy women, drag her to find a job or else be happy paying maintenance for Life. Fight Back !!

Exactly why Im trying to get some insight into my problem here, captain obvious.

innocenthusband   28 August 2016

Originally posted by : autohide4u
I can understand the pain of queryist.

I can understand that you are severely butthurt and resurrecting old threads. Do lousy people like you have any shame in trolling for the heck of it? 

How much is your lawyer fees? How much does it cost you to travel for court dates? Is your wife's lawyer being payed using the maintenance which is basically your hard earned money? How is this even a fight if you are financing both sides of it? If you put all this money into FD or a house how much would it grow?

How much time and energy is going into this fight? Where would your career be if this time and energy went into career growth? 

Your single friends spend their free time dating girlfriends. Your married friends spend their free time going on trips and vacations with their wives. Your life revolves around the "fight", first it was only against your wife, then it became against feminist laws, all biased judges, all women, all LCI members who disagree with you. Does it feel like you're fighting against the whole world at this point?

Do you remember things you enjoyed doing before the "fighter spirit" possessed you? Do you ever notice people who are in love and oblivious to all our laws? Do you wonder how it must feel to be in that kind of blind love? Do you wonder if you will feel that way ever again? Do you remember the last time you were happy, content, grateful and at peace? 

Wow, more questions than your parents wouldve ever asked you in your entire lifetime. Looks like you're obsessed with me. But even more worrying is the fact that you don't have a life and resort to trolling people here. Isn't that a shame?

In summary, I live a very fulfilling life. The 498A was put against me to bend down to her and her parents, defame me as a criminal and hold me to ransom in order to drop charges. She kicked herself out of my life but hasn't been able to find a way back in despite her best efforts.

My fighter spirit helped me to progress the case much, much faster than regular cases. I have also approached the HC within a period of a year and made my way ahead. I am here to tell people that the fighting spirit is a must to emerge successful. If they dont have the spirit, then they might end up like you, someone who hides and mocks people, and offers wrong advice along with ridiculous 'jokes' which seem to have originated straight from Comedy Nights with Kapil.

I have my life, friends and am very successful at my job. I live a peaceful existence and my only view is to get rid of this person from my life. Unlike losers like you who troll LCI members here who try to help people, I also try to help. In cases of fradulent questions where people talk of "waking up one fine morning" to sign divorce papers, I question them and call them out. This irks losers like you who are primarily here to gain some kind of attention, since you cannot attain anything remotely resembling attention offline.

Does these answer your 1001 questions? If yes, you can go back to trolling the forum.

Yes I am obsessed with you. Yes I don't have a life. Yes it is a shame. Yes your story is very inspiring. Yes I am in awe of you and so impressed by your fighter spirit. Yes I am also very jealous of your success and that's why I obsess over you.

If you want to say more things to me, let's agree to use this thread OK? Other threads are for other people's problems. You can say what you want, I can say what I want as long as they are addressed to the queryist and relate to matter in discussion. Queryist can choose what to listen and what to ignore. No need to drag your and my differences in every thread.

Forum has moderator and when people start fighting among themselves on threads, people complain to senior experts and the moderator kicks people out of forum when this happens. That is the reason I do not respond to your abusive remarks towards me on threads meant for other people's problems. If you make remarks in this thread or on PM, I will be happy to respond.

You apologised to me earlier. I made it very clear to you that I do not take kindly to your mocking. If you think you can make veiled attempts at mocking me indirectly, I will call you out and take you down. If you havent realised it yet, I'm to put it in your own words....a 'fighter'.

You mocked me, I responded. You couldn't handle it, and you went trhough all my posts to find this thread and you resurrected it saying:

Originally posted by : autohide4u
I can understand the pain of queryist.

I gave you a taste of your own medicine, following which you put a series of questions to me, yet again mocking my attitude, my life and my situation. Do you think I'l let you get away with it? Never.

If people are complaining because of our bickering, its because of you. You called truce earlier and I accepted it. Yet you were back to your juvenile behaviour within the next day.

I will never PM you, as Im valiant enough to face you right here. Upto you if you want to stop with your indirect mocking. Otherwise be ready to face my comments. You can only have it one way. The choice is yours.

innocenthusband   29 August 2016

I will respond to you here on your thread as and when I want to. 

Likewise. You are free to post whatever you want. The more you post in this thread, the more you prove what kind of a loser and immature person you are.

sai narayana   31 August 2016

10years to 15years maintenance will be fixed as permanent lumpsum alimony unless you prove her past working experience.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register