LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tanmay Datta   04 July 2016

Forgery under ipc 409, 419 420

was employed under a psu bank. i am convicted under a forgery case under ipc section 409, 420 and 468. currently i am under suspension. the bank has handed me suspension letter stating that i can withdraw my subsistence allowance through my salary a/c but on the other hand they have freezed my salary a/c and i am unable to withdraw my subsistence allowance. currently i have applied for anticipatory bail which is pending in high court. it had been more than six months since i have been suspended. sir. this is also to inform you that my age is 30 and my career is at risk so i decided to sit for other govt exams and i have cleared for a supervisor post in a pse which is wholly owned by govt of india. presently i have been called for a interview. can i join the service ? kindly show some way to save my career. i also want to meet you for appointment if necessary as i am based in kolkata. please reply back. thanking you

Learning

7 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 July 2016

You may not get relieved, from PSU.

You should endeavor to get acquitted from all charges.

Have you so far consulted a very able counsel with copies of all dcos on record, including the application form submitted to PSE?

Have you carefully kept all docs in a file?

1 Like

Tanmay Datta   04 July 2016

can't i join the pse suppresing the facts stated? otherwise career might be doomed as i turn 30 within a few days.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 July 2016

You must not conceal!

Have you so far consulted a very able counsel with copies of all dcos on record, including the application form submitted to PSE?

Have you carefully kept all docs in a file?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 July 2016

"was employed under a psu bank. i am convicted under a forgery case under ipc section 409, 420 and 468. currently i am under suspension. "

Not understood.  if convicted you cannot be under suspension and will be dismissed.  This suspension if existing is undue favour to you and can cause suspension of many persons.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 July 2016

Originally posted by : Tanmay Datta
can't i join the pse suppresing the facts stated? otherwise career might be doomed as i turn 30 within a few days.

This forum doe snot support or advise fraud with employer.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     09 July 2016

continuing on

www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=139308

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 July 2016

Why to repeat?

You may better consult a counsel worth his salt, well versed with such/labor/service matters.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register