LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

varun   22 June 2016

Asking share in my own property

my father buys a land on his own earnings and we are 2 sons and one sister..my father partioned his lands between me and my brother and regestired to both.. i too buy many lands from my own earnings its all clearly registered in my name..and my father dies about one year ago..now my brother filed a case in court that properties earned by me and to all properties  is also belong to family only....so he wants to set a commision and to divide all properties(including my own earned and registed property) and given his share.is it possible to ask share in my property..? i earned on my own and had paid tax for it...

Learning

9 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     22 June 2016

Sir, He has not right ... Contest your case properly and falsify his claim ... Warn Regards Kapil Chandna Advocate 9899011450
1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 June 2016

Contest the matter and edefeat the claim on merits in court and your counsel may opine to sue hoim for dishonest intentions, defamation etc...

1 Like

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     22 June 2016

Prove your case on the basis of evidences that you had earned them from yourself earnings and discard your brothers claim in the civil court, your brother has no right over your self earned properties .

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 June 2016

Co parsenor having rights over father's property only
1 Like

varun   22 June 2016

@rama chary rachakonda sir, even that father's property also partioned and registered to me before 6 years  seperately...after partner ship they had rights on my lands??

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 June 2016

visit

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=138948&offset=1

there you mentioned that you are only two brothers--- no sister mentioned.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 June 2016

Contest the matter and defeat the claim on merits in court.

Engage a very able counsel specializing in family/property/revenue/civil matters. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 June 2016

Don't repeat the query.

Post full facts in one go.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 June 2016

मुफ्त के चंदन घिस मेरे नंदन

लम्बा तिलक लगा बाबा

पैसा कोई मांगे तो आगे आगे जा बाबा

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register