LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjay kulkarni (civil engineer)     01 June 2016

Email validity

i was working as ajr. civil engineer in a semi.govt.public establishment.There was a pending enquiry which was not intimated to me .but due to political harrassement i decided to resign and gave application which was later sanctioned conditionally by employer giving refferance of pending enquiry.After receival of conditional resignation acceptance letter my lawyer guided me to drop a letter to enquiry officer who is a govt. authority that not to conduct enquiry as my resignation has been accepted and there is no valid relation between me and my employer.So send an e-mail  to concern govt.enquiry officer on govt.id.As it was not scanned or signed,but only typed matter from my registered mail id to concerning officer.Whether such mail is valid in the court.kindly comment.

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 June 2016

Should be.

1 Like

sudhakar (advocate)     01 June 2016

usefull as a valid witness

1 Like

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     01 June 2016

Yes it is valid one

1 Like

Dr Katta Venkata Rama Krishna (Retd Sr Director Govt of India/ Advocate)     02 June 2016

1) Ur email is valid.  Let it be followed by hard copy duly signed sent by Regd ID for ur future use.

2) Ur contention is not tenable since conditional relief is not final and cannot absove u of the DA proceedings.

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 June 2016

Engage an able counsel specializing in labor-service matters and a defence assistant.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register