Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kamlesh (OWNER)     21 May 2016

Want to file case against advocate

My self kamelsh. 

I hope this is the right place for me to get proper answer and solutions regarding file a suit against advocate.

I am explaining my case........

Before 7 to 8 months i had seen an office space and i want to purchase it so i had contacted the property owner and he was an advocate.

After looking the office i had decided to purchase it but i want to know about property at that time so i had told him that i will purchase it but after verification but he pressurise me and he told me that i will manage loan for you and many other things. So i had done banakhat at that time of Rs. 1,00,000/-

After doing banakhat he refuse to help me for loan againt property. He said that now you take loan at your end i will not help you. Then i had tried for loan but unfortunately i am unable to take loan because of problem in property valuation and property was 21 year old and also my cibil score.

Now i had told him that i am unable to get loan because of that problems. So he told me that i didnt give you your Rs. 1,00,000/- of banakhat. 

Also i  had enquiry about that property and i found that he already done this type of fraud to other people and i am a thired person who involved in his game.

Now i want to file a suit againt him but he is also advocate.

So please anyone help me or suggest me how to file a suit againt him.

Learning

25 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 May 2016

no one is above law and that no human life is worthless or inferior. You can give complaint to the bar council of your state with all clear evidences.

Kamlesh (OWNER)     21 May 2016

thanks for yr advise sir, thanks a lot. but in banakhat it is clearly ststed that if you fail to pay outstanding amount within specified time limit, you loose your banakhat amount.... so it is possible at bar council.

Amol Kende (No)     21 May 2016

Yes you file for of 420 aginst advocate after that this copy need to submit to bar council one lac is not the sustainable amount for this document person should return to you its intentional take the other persons who experienced same with this advocate this is clear case of misrepresentation and mal practice unfare acts you need to file case against advocate ithics in bar council this should not repeat in this otherwise this will get followed by others also

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     22 May 2016

UR lawyer cannot act with his client in that manner.He is a paid servant of the petitioner/respondent,and he has to do justice to his profession.U can complain with the local Bar Council,regarding the behaviour of UR advocate,if U feel that he is not doing justice toU. U have every right too change UR lawyer if U feel that U are being let down.

Kamlesh (OWNER)     22 May 2016

he misuse his power and practic. But he is an advocate so thats why he done this type of fraud. Also i am not that type of person that i compaint him and he lost his bar councile membership but he is fraud so i am ready to do it and i hope he would lost his practic.

how to do complaint in bar councile? Should i take another advocate advise? Which documents required to file complaint in bar councile.

how to do complaint in bar councile? Should i take another advocate advise? Which documents required to file complaint in bar councile.

Thks Amol sir......

Pradeep   22 May 2016

you should visit the website of bar council of india and go through Indian advocates act (1866) to formulate your strategy. A co- professional may be reluctant to advise you an aggressive course against his own colleague.

1 Like

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     22 May 2016

Mr Pradeep its Indian Advocates Act 1961  and not 1866,the querist may be misled.

1 Like

Amol Kende (No)     22 May 2016

Might be u r not intent to fight against his licence but its carefully because he should not use such powers with any other nobody is above and below ahead law remember this permenantly justice social political personal is the fundamental right of every citizens

Might be u r not intent to fight against his licence but its carefully because he should not use such powers with any other nobody is above and below ahead law remember this permenantly justice social political personal is the fundamental right of every citizens

Pradeep   22 May 2016

Thanx Adv Sainath , I stand corrected.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register