Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amina Khatoon (Unemployed)     07 May 2016

A muslim girl wants to leave home for marriage as she is 22 years old and is in love with a hindu boy.

Dear experts I am a 22 year old muslim girl from Kolkata and want to leave home to marry a hindu boy also based in kolkata and he is also 22 but my parents are not accepting this and so i want to have all legal protection for myself and the boy and his family as the Boy and his family members are ready to accept me. I humbly request to tell me all due processes. Thank you very much.

Learning

12 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     07 May 2016

Legally, there are no problems.  The rest of the matter depends upon the facts and circumstances esp. the reaction from your family, relatives and community and whether your fiancee's family can raise upto the challenges of the occasion and live upto your expectations and all the more, your sagacity.

1 Like

Dear P. Venu sir. Thank you very much for your valuable comment but sir kindly tell me some that that can assure all security to me and my loved ones.

Should I communicate to DCP, SP, And  Local Police after leaving or before leaving home.

Kindly suggest some valuabe steps sir. 

Thank you very much.

Dr Katta Venkata Rama Krishna (Retd Sr Director Govt of India/ Advocate)     07 May 2016

Yes U can.

1 Like

Thank you very much sir but could you please express some other ways as you think fir or it's all alright legally and Legally we are going fine.

Shall I intimate officers before leaving and exercising my rights? Kindly express your view sir.

Thank you very much Dr. Krishna sir.

Dr Martin Campbell (Doctor)     07 May 2016

Do din nai chalega ye sab, I advice againt going for love marriage.

2 Like

Resist not evil.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     08 May 2016

Legally you both can marry as you wish, there is no problem, for protection you are right inform the higher police authority or you can file application to provide protection on such scenerio in the high court .

muthu   10 May 2016

Register the marriage by sending your both acceptance letter with witness signature to jurisdictional police station with copy to SP and Range IGP.

Amina Khatoon (Unemployed)     21 May 2016

Dear Joshi Sir I humbly and sincerely thank you for the information provided.

Dear muthu (screen name) I humbly and sincerely thank you for the information provided. Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely

A Girl

Humbly and sincerely Thank you very much to every one.

Yours sincerely

A Girl

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register