LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shrutika   28 March 2016

unfair dismisal by employer

I am working in a finance company. Home loans. My employer has suspended me on 2nd Feb'2016. I am regularly meeting my HR persons and my dept persons for reply. But it is all in vain. I am just told that they are investing the things and thy have handed the case to police for enquiries. I am working as asst credit manager my profile is to appraise the file and forward it for sanction . Mgmt is suspecting that I have taken some cash from the sales staff and appraised wrong files. Which is absolutely wrong. I have been 100%. Loyal to my job and have done my work with full determination and dedication. During this days they have not issued me any suspension letter. And are asking me to resign with the suspension which I denied as I know I am innocent. Along with me the mgmt have terminated five other staff immediately. I am only suspended. Even after 45days of suspension they are not able to give me proper explanation of my guilty. Thy don't have any proof also. They have today issued me a show cause notice mentioning to defend my self. I hv completed 8yrs of service with this company and had always placed my job above my family. Today I am feeling very bad and angry about the way the company is behaving with me... Kindly suggest what should I do. I am a middile class family girl . My husband expired I have a daughter of 7 yrs. Should I go legally. What about expenses. I am in bad position pls help. Shrutika....

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 March 2016

It shall certainly be appropriate to show the show cause notice, appointment letter,all rules and policies mentioned in it etc to an able counsel specializing in labor service matters and experienced in inquiries and let your counsel structure your replies. Come out clean in domestic inquiry.

jyotirmaya behera (advocate)     29 March 2016

what is the name of the company where u r working?

is it govt. or pvt. company?

have you received any letter from your company regarding the said issue?

1 Like

NKR   29 March 2016

Hi,

I was working in IT company for last 16 months and one day they terminated me and did not provided me my salary for that month and experiance letter as well.

And the reason for termination yhay hace provided is data security bleach, the company is situated in delhi.

Is there any thing that I can do to get my experiance letter as it is important for me.

NKR   30 March 2016

Its a private company and its situated in delhi. They have provided me one single letter of termination and in termination they have mentioned the same reason, data security bleach. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register