LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Marriage denial

I am a divorcee. And I was in relationship with a guy after my divorcee & we went along with each other.
But he denies to marry me now as it is first marriage for him and he says his parents woulnt accept it.
Is there any legal ways to get along with him?
Note: we had been in physical relationship (with safe mode) & I have proofs of his love messages & photos.

Learning

5 Replies

H.JanakiManohar Rao (lawyer)     24 January 2016

If he doesn't marry u. you have to approach d court for justice.

A walk alone (-)     24 January 2016

Forget it as a bad dream and move forward in your life. Thank god he dnt marry you otherwise think if he marry you and just spoil your life. I think he just use you. Be aware of these kind of guys in future. No use of going ps or court .

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     24 January 2016

As an adult (more than 18years of age) you indulge in s*xual relationship with your free consent (you cannot say it was on the promise of marriage you made s*xual relationship) than you know the consequence of such relationship, if the man in question refuse to legalize the relationship in to a matrimonial relationship, you cannot force him, the marriage too has to be with free consent without any force or fraud, otherwise the marriage itself can be declared null and void at later stage by the court.

Madam you are educated lady should have first married him before indulging in any s*xual relationship, if he was forcing you, you should have stopped him and broken all sort of relationship with him at that very point, your mistake that you took him by words, he used you and now have decided to throw you out of his life, sorry for all this but no use continuing any more friendship with the person, move ahead in life, find a suitable person to be your life partner.

1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 January 2016

The Ramayana is one of the greatest epics of Hindu Mythology. Written by the Hindu sage Valmiki, the Ramayana is not just a story, but also an educational medium used by the ancient sages to espouse the importance of doing your dharma (duty) in relationships. The Ramayana depicts characters that we should aspire to be like, such as the ideal father, ideal son, ideal brother, ideal leader, ideal wife, etc.

2 Like

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     25 January 2016

Note: we had been in physical relationship (with safe mode) & I have proofs of his love messages & photos.

always wear helmet while riding on bikes !!

cool

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register