LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Apoo   23 January 2016

How to get bail from session court

case 498a , filed in 2008, after trail ,in feb2015 we get aquittal from lower court , there is no evidence ,except her and mother ,father statement as per Fir.

now after delay of 85 days PP filed the case .

My question is anyhow if i lost the case in session court , i will go to jail , or get the time to get bail and appeal in session court.

what is the procedure to take bail in session court?

my advocate is saying if we lost then i have to go jail , then he will apply for bail in high court and it will take a time.

plz suggest the right procedure

Learning

7 Replies

Apoo   23 January 2016

At present case is in session court

Sidharth   23 January 2016

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Sesseion-court-131925.asp#.VqNDf7JX7GU
1 Like

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     23 January 2016

Seek fresh bail in session court if the previous bail granted in trail court of the magistrate was discharged at the time of acquittal order in your favor.

The chance your acquittal order will be reversed by session court is very thin still you need to be vigilant and be prepared to move the High Court immediately if you are found guilty in session court, you will get sufficient time to move the High Court and get the matter in session court stayed before you are arrested.

1 Like

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     23 January 2016

Also fight on delay and need be go for revision to HC on this point alone.So that you will get sufficient time for response to main appeal.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     24 January 2016

The suggestion by Adv Laxminarayan is apt

sanjay   14 July 2016

respected vijay sir,

how to apply for fresh bail in the sessions court?

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     15 July 2016

First check if the original bail granted in the trail court exists or has been discharged.
If the bail has been discharged, move fresh application for bail in the session court, ask your lawyer to do it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register