Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shashank   04 January 2016

Transfer of pf accumulation

Hello Respected members,

I joined the services in Perot System TST (India) P.Ltd., Noida and wish to transfer my PF accumulation and EPS from EPF a/c no. KN/BN/35329/11565 (EPS A/c no same) to EPF a/c no. DL/21842/11406 and EPS a/c no. same.

In the aforesaid context, my employer, Perot System TST, Noida wrote several requests to the Commissioner, EPFO, Bangalore for transfer of my PF Accumulation a/c. The employer also forwarded form no. 13(R) duly signed by me alongwith the requests. But the commissioner did not take any action for the transfer of my EPF and EPS account. Thereafter my employer sent 7 reminders to the Commissioner, EPFO, Bangalore, but he still remained blisfully silent. Then I sent him a legal notice asking him to do the needful withing 60 days or face legal consequences. 60 days have passed and I am clueless. Kindly tell me which authority should I approach or should I file a case? If yes, which Court?

Thanks in advance!

Learning

12 Replies

jyotirmaya behera (advocate)     04 January 2016

Now you have only one remedy i.e. to file a case and made the prayer that “ direct to the commissioner to transfer the EPFO No --------“ contact to your local advocate who is competent in service matter

Shashank   04 January 2016

The employer is a private company, therefore, this matter cannot be taken up by Administrative Tribunal as a service matter.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 January 2016

You have the option to:

--Attach all copies of letters, reminders, forms cited by you and write to Addl CPFC, CPFC with a copy to Vigilance cell.

--Pursue RTI route

--Pull the RPFC to DCDRF

1 Like

Suneet Gupta (www.vashiadvocates.com)     05 January 2016

There is very little you can actually do, as the PF authorities and the Company shall both pass the buck to each other. Best of luck getting a solution. :-(

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 January 2016

Complete the action then you can take. Put the ball back in court of company and RPFC, EPFO. Consult an able labor law consultant.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 January 2016

wait. you perhaps indicated that the employer has not attested F/13. please come correct with facts.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 January 2016

You have posted that:

"In the aforesaid context, my employer, Perot System TST, Noida wrote several requests to the Commissioner, EPFO, Bangalore for transfer of my PF Accumulation a/c. The employer also forwarded form no. 13(R) duly signed by me alongwith the requests."

Has the employer supplied yopu the acknowledgment/POD also, of all communications submitted by it?

Has the EPFO/RPFC confirmed or declined the reciept of claimed communications from employer?

If the past employer has not signed, attested and submitted the requisite forms then what was written and supplied by it? The employer and its designated personnel in HR are expected to know what is to be done by it?

If RPFC did not recieve the requisite forms then what was written and asked by it?

The RPFC and EPFO is expected to know what is to eb asked and what action is to be taken by it!

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 January 2016

It is your present employer who has to attest the form and deposit in Delhi office. Your facts are not clear as to which employer submitted form in which office.

Shashank   11 January 2016

@ Sudhir Kumar, firstly, I have not indicated anywhere that the employer had not attested F/13. In fact it is clear from my statement that the F/13 signed by me was sent by the employer. Secondly, the F/13, which was signed by me besides my current employer, was sent by my 'PRESENT EMPLOYER' to 'the Commissioner, Employee Provident Fund Office, Bangalore'.

Shashank   11 January 2016

@ Kumar Doab, thankyou so much for the insight Sir. I will find out whether all the requisite documents have been sent by my current employer or not and whether the same have been delivered. Also, I will look for the acknowledgment of receipt and the reply of the Commissioner, EPFO, Bangalore, if any. Thanks again!

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 January 2016

You are welcome.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 January 2016

You can use RTI

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register