Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vishal   14 December 2015

Case against psu for cancelling candidature after written

Hi Sir ,

This is vishal . Herewith this, I would like to know about how to file a case against a PSU . organization.

I have written the exam for my respective post of Deputy Manger IT/Mpls in Railtel . The exam was held on 25-10-2015. My application was late and not received on time and One notice published in their site  before exam that these are the late application  received candidates and we are  selecting these  candidates  for written exams . And i got a Roll No letter on my email id and by post  and on dated 25-10-2015 I have given the exam. Now 11-12-2015 one notice again published in their site that  all Late received applicants are Ineligible for further Selection Process .

I have only one question , if they want to reject the late received application candidates then why they sent roll number and  permitted candidates for examination . After 50 days of written exams they again published a notice that they are doing ineligible late received application candidates .

Still Exam Result is pending, They have not published any result on their website. Company is  Registered in Delhi and Gurgaon (It is a PSU Company ). I have wasted my 1 month in study and lot of money and time . I have not given my another exam (career growth exams) due to this exam.

In this regard, I would like to know whether I have to make stay order on this recruitment or to ask for the results , or wholesome revaluation of all those who attended the examination.

If so, How much amount is needed to file a case or stay order in the High court /Or where i need to submit a case against this recruitment.

Kindly provide me an expert advise from your side.

Thanks.

Vishal Kumar

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 December 2015

Off late there are many threads in which the querist/authors are pointing out that many recruiters including PSU's are littering this kind of nuisance.

One possibility might be that recruiters want to have as many candidates as much possible in waiting so that thier recruitment excercise does not go waste even if it causes hardships and financial loss to general public.

You may claim damages from company. Either it shall mainatyin silence or it shall refute.

You will have a logic to move court.

Before that meet an able counsel specializing in such matters with all record that you have and understand merits and remedies.

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 December 2015

Another similar query is at:................https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Government-job-not-given--573771.asp..........

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 December 2015

you do not appear to have a very sound case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register