LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

muthu   21 November 2015

Case against bhel on gross injustice and settlement

My greviance is against Bharath Heavy Electricals Ltd's management at Trichy.As a result of righteous conduct of vigilance by me during then MD of BHEL,I've been subject to gross injustice throughout my entire career since the MD had an untimely transfer soon after,  before he could take action against the guilty. 

As a wicked twist of fate, the accused began occupying top management posts of the company and I was subject to gross injustice ever since. There were illegal salary cuts , stalling of promotion, repeated transfers and I was subjcet to various other inhuman acts starting from 1989 till my retirement at 2009. 

At the time of retirement (I was holding the designation of senior manager at this time) I had to file a case for receiving the retirement benefits as it was withheld by the management for no reason. Therefore i filed W.P 30007/2010 for getting the retirement benefits accruted due to the suppresion of my career growth to the tune of Rs 1,20,00,000/- . Hon'ble Justice Mr. Jyothimani gave direction at the Chennai High court for the settlement due to me within a period of 12 weeks.But while this judegment was issued my lawyer secretly worked against me by asking a Set Aside order from the Hon'ble Judge to my surprise. At this period I did not know that I could make a request to the judge to stop this action (I didn't know I can appear for my own case without an advocate since I was not so confident about my advocate ,although I've paid huge sums of money to him). Even the Hon'ble Judge himself was surprised by this request from my advocate.

Since not even a single rupee from my retirement benefit even according to my last designation as Sr Manager post didn't reach me, I was unable to vacate my company quarters . The BHEL management filed a case on me for the vacation of the quarters. I had to appear for this through a different lawyer. After going through the case details of the previous case that was handled by Hon'ble Justice Jyothimani's and listening to my side of the story, Hon'ble justice Mr N Paul Vasanthakumar through his order dated 21/10/2011 directed me to recieve a cheque for Rs 10,60,000 /- under protest (since the company lawyers raised concerns that I might not vacate the premises if I receive my full retirement benefits and therefore only half the amount was settled in the form of Rs 10,60,000 ,a claim that is absolutely illogical from the company's side), with liberty to claim any other amount payable by BHEL management in a separate proceeding before appropriate forum.

I recieved the cheque and vacated the quarters that very week. After all this I went through a very difficult face in my life due to money problems as even my medical allowances were illegally cut. I couldn't get a lwayer due to my financial backwardness and was unable to concentrate on the case to get the rest of my money back. And further more ,after the bad experience and backstabbing act by my advocates ,I really had no idea whom to approach and whom to trust. 

Am at the edge of my life and need the money that's rightfully mine, to support my family and while I was in a very worried and confused state about my life ,one of my friends told me about this website and so I have expressed my concern with deep regret here. This is a sure shot case due to the previous positive judgements I've received .Am having little trust left on our judicial system. If any senior lawyer from this forum can represent me and help me in getting back the money, that will be of great help for my family and I can pay you well with the money i receive . If that's not possible , Please let me know the detailed procedure about how to start the case and appear on my own for it. Like i said, I have nobody left to ask. All the doors are closed for me at present, If the guardians of the law of our country can provide me with some valuable assistance in this matter, it will be of greatest help for me. 

Thanks and God bless you all

Learning

6 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 November 2015

Repeated Query:.................https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=129731&offset=0...........

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 November 2015

As per the constitution of India any person can file and argue his own cases in any court in India. You have to appear as party in person and file the paperwork as per that. Visit Central Administrative tribunals frequently. You will know very well about procedure of the courts.

muthu   21 November 2015

Yes Mr Kumar , I wasn't too sure about the category under which I should be posting this

muthu   21 November 2015

Thank You Mr Ramachari. 

Is it possible to get information regarding this from the high court's office?

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 November 2015

You can see the case status & details in the cause list of concerned court website. 

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 November 2015

You may visit the previous thread where you will find more answers to your question

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register