Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sarmmarmbb (goi)     22 September 2015

Arguments in divorce trial before decree

Respected experts,

After cross-examination of both petitioner and respondent, while in arguments what more can either of the party achieve?  

Can any documentary or electronic evidence be tendered at this stage too by either party?

What could be winning points to remember while preparing for arguments?

Kindly advise urgently.

Thanks

Learning

10 Replies

(Guest)

Yours is a hypothetical question.  I dont find any backdrop to your query, such be discused in person with a lawyer in your town/city.  Online forums are quick in quick out thing.

As far as adding spice to story, that cannot be done at argument stage. Either you have to withdraw your petition and add up spiced up petition altogether or just carry on with arguments whch are to be made based on merits of case.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     22 September 2015

Dear Author how many quries are U going to post every day with the same subject,clarify UR intentions please

Sarmmarmbb (goi)     22 September 2015

i have not been replied correctly.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     22 September 2015

Don't waste the time of the legal experts with UR adamant attitude posting the same query everyday.I have been observing Ur posts since 4 days.I am sorry to sorry to say U may be deprived of the correct solution if U are really in trouble.hence continue in one single thread for suggestions from the legal experets.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Sarmmarmbb
i have not been replied correctly.

Ha ha ha.

Do one thing, you quote yourself and reply, that is the best solution for your problem.

ha ha ha

Sarmmarmbb (goi)     23 September 2015

ru the only one in this forum??

Gyan Prakash I am Online if u dont know the answer, laugh at urself laugh

SAINATH DEVALLA...if u feel here wasting of time, dont visit and reply its ur choice who is pushing u to answer.  UR among such people who criticize and think they r the ultimiate.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     23 September 2015

What kind of legal replies do U require when U have been properly assisted by the legal experts in UR previous queries.We are not UR paid servants here,we only take out our time from our professional work and try to assist.U R reply is highly objectionable by the legal experts and could be reported abuse.U R the ultimate looser with UR adamant behaviour.

1 Like

Sarmmarmbb (goi)     24 September 2015

SAINATH DEVALLA U R NOT GODDDDD

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register