Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ashish sood (officer)     05 December 2009

can I directly approach High court

Sir

I am working as a junior civillian officer in Ministry of Defence. My officer is exploitation me from last four years ( mental harassment By effecting my work}. He is doing the same with others. Earlier few people complaint against him. But because of his strong relation with seniors no action was taken against him.

The same person ealier even charged of women harassment. But no action was taken against him even no written complaint was registered against him. The person is next to director and because of directors regular official visits, he is officiating director. So nobody will be ready to give evidence against him. Kindly let me know can I register a direct complainst against him high court.

Is my this act will come under conduct rule. Because if I approach my director for permission to register a complaint against him, I may be framed in false charge

Learning

4 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     05 December 2009

I can oly say this: Coward die mny a time befre they die. If your superior officer is indulging in unwarranted acts, just loadged a complint against him in criminal Court not the High Court at this Juncture.

Poonam Upadhyay pathak (Advocate)     05 December 2009

Agree with Assumi.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     07 December 2009

I do not agree with Assumi. Take the action wisely and not in the manner assumi told you. It shall be better if you get yourself transferred or personally meet your directro and tell him whole story and try to get trasferred such official from your place of posting. Do you know that such things are common in the present set up of office working. Service is easily available to all in the modern age and it is not good to lose it just for a inhuman officer.

1 Like

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     08 December 2009

Raj thank you for disregarding my suggestionsn and encouraging high handedness of the upper echelon in the institutions or organizations. But how many workers are there in this so called Democratic Nations that sleep with tears in their eyes in a slave like working conditions? Regarding, Gopal Ji, episode, I am not surprised, as the National human rights commission can passed judgement without even hearing the petitioner.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register