LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohammed   21 July 2015

Issue for releving

Hello Sir I need help on getting my Releving letter from one of the Private Ltd Company in DLF Gachibowli,Sir I worked for a company for more than a year,Due to some Health Issues I could not submit a resign from duties but I informed over the phone to the reporting manager,Though after updating I got a call from office stating My duties were terminated due to No call No show and I wont be getting my Releving.Sir it would be problemetic for my carrer in future to opt for any other jobs.And they also mentioned that the same Info i been upated on Nescom,At the time of joining no body Informed about Nescom,Now how can they update my info on Nescom.

Sie kinldy do the needfull and help me to get my releving

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 July 2015

Sickness can be informed on phone. The manager should have updated in records.

After informing sickness on phone, you could have submitted medical certificate from doctor with leave application.

The sick leave application can be submitted later.

Go thru Model Standing Orders:Sec9-18.

The company should have provided natural justice by issuing 1st and then 2nd communication by Redg. Post and conducted domestic inquiry before termination……………

The resignation can be submitted by ordinary post also.

The NSR of NASSCHOM do have option of registration. If employee has registered and shared the PIN with employer then employer may post however NSR has published that it does not indulge in blacklisting the candidates.

Is it an IT company?

The employee’s unions/IT-ITeS Employee’s Unions/Trade Unions e.g. CITU/INTUC/AITUC/BMS, Labor Law Consultant/Service Matters lawyer/Law Firm  etc can counsel –support-help you on how to proceed and get the relief.

Termination during sickness can be termed a bad order.

Let your counsels draft your representations to good offices of appointing authority,MD and help you build some favorable record.

In future do not forget to submit proper intimation under proper acknowledgment.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register