LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pankaj (Consultant)     30 November 2009

Agri to Grampanchayat NA cost

I have booked a farmhouse plot of 22000 sq feet near pune in a big project developed by a developer company.

I purchased this land @25000 rupees per Guntha(1000 sq feet)

This Farmhouse is a agricultural plot and the developer gave me one more option about conversion of that plot to Grampanchayat NA and all co-operation will be given from the developer.

But the developer is not ready to disclose how much it will cost to obtain Grampanchayat NA for that plot.The developer said that this will be disclosed at the time of posession.He only told me that the charges will be according to government rules.

Why I am curious to know because,I dont have much money now to pay if this developer charges exorbitant and I want to make provisions for finance if cost is too much because at last moment it will be very difficult for me to arrange for finance, Hence asking this question.

Because so far I know,There are not so much charges for Grampanchayat NA.I have just heard that it costs 10% of total land cost.

Thanks in Advance

Pankaj

Learning

2 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     30 November 2009

The buyer must be vigilant at the tim of purchase and he cannot allege any other person at later stage. If the terms are not so clear then I suggest to refrain from such deal.

1 Like

R.K.SUNDERRAJ (LAWYER HUBLI,KARNATAKA)     31 December 2009

I agree with Raj Kumar Makkad.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register