LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankur   09 July 2015

20% flat cost paid but not got buyer-seller aggrement signed

This is to intimate that I have invested a total of Rs.5,44,264 in your project called Village Park(Greater Noida West) against my Unit no.“B-301” with area 1025.00 Sq.Ft. on 3rd at Tower no.“B” in project “Village Park, Near Sector-1, G.Noida(West)”. They have not signed the buyer-seller agreement & I also came to know that they don't have the appropriate documents of the land. I have called the company several times & most of the time the call was not answered. There was never a proper response from the company end. So please suggest the ways by which I can get the amount to be refunded back.

Learning

4 Replies

Subash M R (Advocate)     09 July 2015

Whether any receipt has been issued by the company to you for having paid the amount of Rs.5,44,264/-,answer is yes,then you can sue the company on that basis itself despite not having been entered into sale agreement by parties.

Thanking you,   

1 Like

Ankur   09 July 2015

Thanks Subhash for the reply... Can you please direct me regarding filing the case. Do I need to send the legal notice to the builder or can I directly file a case against him... One more thing they have not given me the receipt of Rs 2,55,000  which was the initial amount that I paid against my booking, however I am having a e-mail from the builder's sales manager - mentioning that they have received Rs.2,55,000 against my booking...

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     10 July 2015

Yes, it would be required to issue notice to builder through a local lawyer.

1 Like

Ankur   17 July 2015

Is here any advocate from Noida... Please share your contact details or call me @ 9560773888. For the above mentioned case..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register