Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chinna Ravi (Business)     31 May 2015

Done second marriage without taking divource

Hi All,

I  have posted regarding my sisters situation hers i.e (My sister want's to do second marriage). 

Recently my sister got second marraige, withought giving divource. The first person filed a complaint on us that we have done marriage withought second marriage without taking diovource. Due to some cirsumstances we have done marriage to our relation. 

we have spoken to him regarding divource to give. he was not willing to give us we have even spoken to their elder people even they are not wiling but asking us to convience my sis and send.

The police has also scolded him that leave her and you do ur second marriage that would be better to ur life. but he want's to take grudg on us and making calls with higher management of police to SI to file FIR.

previously 3 months back we have filed a case againest him that he has forcely have done marriage and threating my sister and his family members.

Please advise us how the case would be and how we need to come out of it, my sister is fine with the second marriage and doing well.

Please help us for a girls life.

The boy is big choor, he is fradulent runs back of girls tries to use them.

regards,

Ravi

Learning

16 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     01 June 2015

YOUR FIRST QUERY A MONTH AGO

Hi All,

My sister got married in January 2013 in Araya Smaj in Hyderabadwithout informing any one in the family with my relation, the marriage was done by boy’s mother and sister and boys friends, even they are the relations they did not inform us regarding the marriage at any point of time. We recently got to know about the marriage after two years, my sister says she does not have any physical relation. She says that she went to marriage by forcefully and had done marriage in 1hr and came back to home as if she is going to college by same time. After known to us we thought of doing the marriage again to the same person because of not to get insulted in the society. But my sister says that his is not a good person and has many girls relations he always tried to s*xual have harassment but I never went with him. We spoke to their family members regarding it but they are supporting him which is false and says that girl only came to marry him (which is false if we see this is a preplanned by his sister and mother and his friends). He is used to do black mail my sis by putting the marriage certificate, photos and videos that I will show in your home and bring your family on the roads.                                                    

We asked for divorce (mutual consent) but they are not willing to give. Please advise us that how to proceed and we are planning to do second marriage without taking divorce and informing them.

Kindly help on this how to proceed urgent.

THIS IS UR 2ND QUERY

Both the queries of different nature.Here U have stated that UR sister got remarried without divorcing her husband.How do U think it would be legally valid.U better club both the queries and chalk out a new story for a solution.

Chinna Ravi (Business)     01 June 2015

Thanks for clubbing both the queries, that would make sense and can get a better solution, please helps on this.... Urgent.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     01 June 2015

The first marriage performed in Arya Samaj is a legal one as it is registered and duly witnessed.How can she ignore that marriage,whatever may be the reasons.

The entire conduct of the two episodes is absolutely wrong on UR part.By the second marriage without divorce UR sister  has legal hurdles to surpass.

Amol Kende (No)     01 June 2015

ok if you want the divorce from the party but party donwant to divorce you in that case you need to take legal facts to create the base for the divorce you need to check the legal facts as per the law mentioned grounds for divorce if any fact you can proove before the court its your work easy

but I fully agree with the Sainath, its wrongfull in case of Arya samaj to marry secondtime without divorce or desolving first marriage is the offence.

Chinna Ravi (Business)     02 June 2015

Hi All,

Thanks for your reply, as Amol we need to create legal facts base, can u please help me what kind of legal base to done so that it would be helpful us.

Please suggest me.

SuperHero (Manager)     03 June 2015

Originally posted by : Chinna Ravi
Hi All,

I  have posted regarding my sisters situation hers i.e (My sister want's to do second marriage). 

Recently my sister got second marraige, withought giving divource. The first person filed a complaint on us that we have done marriage withought second marriage without taking diovource. Due to some cirsumstances we have done marriage to our relation. 

we have spoken to him regarding divource to give. he was not willing to give us we have even spoken to their elder people even they are not wiling but asking us to convience my sis and send.

The police has also scolded him that leave her and you do ur second marriage that would be better to ur life. but he want's to take grudg on us and making calls with higher management of police to SI to file FIR.

previously 3 months back we have filed a case againest him that he has forcely have done marriage and threating my sister and his family members.

Please advise us how the case would be and how we need to come out of it, my sister is fine with the second marriage and doing well.

Please help us for a girls life.

The boy is big choor, he is fradulent runs back of girls tries to use them.

regards,

Ravi

1. People can be sent to jail for bigamy.
  2. Meaning of Bigamy - the act of going through a marriage ceremony while already married to another person.
  3. You have mentioned boy is a big chor and fraud.
  4. Then what are you? You performed a chor and fraud marriage even though she got married earlier...
  5. I read it may be 7 years of jail.....

OR

1. Fall on his feet or make him agree to divorce. Now he took the situation to his advantage...You guys should have applied for divorce and got divorce legally and then got married..
  2. Not a Legal or Moral Opinion - Send your Sister to a different country and let her settle there...

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     03 June 2015

Chinna Ravi, 

ur sister has committed a serious crime of bigamy.

dont shout on the other party when ur own hands are unclean.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     03 June 2015

U people have to face the legal consequenses for the act committed by U all,including the girl.Better rely on the local lawyer further.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     09 June 2015

The second marriage by your sister is an offence under bigamy, she may have to face the music of law for that. From the given facts it can be understood that the original husband has been made a scapegoat or victimised just because your sister married him against your wishes and she has been again force to marry with another guy of your choice just to satisfy your ego and respect. This is a wrong thing and you are seeking suggestions to legalise the wrong things done by you, which no one can suggest here. 

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     09 June 2015

the query is not clear and how Mr chinna ravi sought answer

as one query says that marriage took place in the year 2013 and second one says she conducted recently second marriage

when you know about him why you waited two years to settle the issue is not clear

why have you not meet any lawyer in this issue or have you gave any police complaint about the forceable marriage in arya samaj which was conducted with in one hour

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     09 June 2015

The querist has been trying only for an escape route to solomize  the second illegal marriage of his sister.Still he is not forseeing the consequences to be faced by his sister.She will be in the front line and all these people will be in the back benches only as witnesses.

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     09 June 2015

Whatever you people did was wrong and I agree with other advisers here.  I also apprehensive that really your sister wanted to severe the relationship with the first guy. I also go a step further that your family members, especially male members, in the name of family honour bla...bla.... broke your sister's heart and the first guy's heart.  If my guesses are wrong or you came here to come out of tricky situation you people dug yourself, here my two pennies:  If your sister wholeheartedly loves and likes to live with the second guy, then destroy all the documentary evidence regarding the second marriage and may live with him like "live in relationship" for the time being.  In the meantime, file divorce case against the first guy and pursue it with utmost alacrity.  Once she gets divorce decree, then she can again remarry as per rites and customs with the second guy along with proper registration.  Must ensure that there would be no off-spring with the second guy during the pendency of the divorce proceedings otherwise, the second guy will fall in the soup of "adultery" charges.

I gave this legal advice keeping in view of your sister's precarious situation, while having no sympathy towards you and your family members who forced her to live difficult life.

1 Like

N R Dash.. (Advocate)     09 June 2015

Man a serious crime was committed and there is no legal solution.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     09 June 2015

Originally posted by : N R Dash..
Man a serious crime was committed and there is no legal solution.

if someone finds solution, also tell it to MY DEAREST.

currently i m prosecuting THE POOR BABE !!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register