LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Praying for end2twin judicial mockeries in jatayu-s dhamayan

My experience after an accident with a girl, aged 25, S-KA, in the (20)14th year, that is last year, reminds me of both the RAmAyaN suffering of RAm, SeethA and LakshmaN, after accident with a S-oorpaNa-kA in the 14th year of van-vAs of the trio, and ancient JatAyu-s suffering in the hands of RAvaN over (holy?)Maeru.  The twin mockeries mentioned in title of this article are as follows:                                                       1. My then-complainant of 4.12.13 tendered her rAjinAmA, that is withdrAwal of her 4.12.13 complaint, before Court at Ajaya Maeru on 8.1.15, but lo, this Court in the BhArath of 2014/15, had no power to accept the same and close case against me, but has power to continue the fArce of hearings, when the very basis of the case has been put into question by the complainant-s rAjinAmA. I had instructed my Advocate to stop appearing before the Court after seeking suspension of hearings and recusal of a patently prejudiced ACJM. But the Advocate and ACJM seem to be continuing the fArce there, and Iam supposed to be bound by the results of the thamAshA there!?                                                          2. After the Ajmer-8.1.15 rAjinAmA of my complainant, I moved a petition in Jaipur HC, which alone has power of accepting mutual reconciliation between accused and complainant, and closure of case in today-s BhArath in such cases, but alas HC has no power to reach the notice to my ex-complainant to appear before HC, in time before a set date of hearing! Thus 24/2/15 hearing lapsed and now 13/3/15 hearing has been set. This HC has no power too, for accepting the rAjinAmA tendered before Ajmer Court and duly certified by Ajmer Court, without a hearing of its own!                                                           Praying that there are no more repeats of RAmAyaN or dhAmAyaN in BhArath, that is seeing a strange-to-BhArath, nAri-ThaalibAnism rearing its head. My conviction and prayer is that this unnatural-to-Bharath, new nAri-ThaalibAnism will soon be put an end to, as it deserves to be.

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Your query seems to be missing.

1 Like

(Guest)

To, Sri.PSD, only commentator so fAr and other interested readers: My name is S(aeshAdhri).dhAmodharan, and hence my real modern story is called dhAmAyaN                                                                                                                                                                                                              There is a clear question in mockery.1 parA, clearly suffixed with a question mArk.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 The implied and agonising question in mockery.2 parA, is: am I, stationed in ThamishnAdu,  supposed to deliver notice of HC-hearing, to my already-too-much-harassed-and-resigned ex-Complainant of 4.12.13? Cant the hopefully sawAi(125%wiser) HC, positioned in a SawAi JS Circle,  of RAj. State, my harasser-State, simply accept the certified rAjinAma at Ajmer Court, if it cannot ensure delivery of notice of hearing to a willing-to-come ex-complainant, before the set hearing date of 24.2.15, already lapsed? My wish and prayer in full empowerment of Paali-Kaali, then complainant at Paali, vs. this Kaali-dhAs on 4.12.13, is, that she should be allowed simply to go to the  police station, in LakshmaNpuri, nearest to her home and give in writing her rAjinAmA, again, if at all so needed by SawAi-HC, in presence of same police who went all the way to her residence to stArt the dhAmAyan in first instance!  The 8.1.15 rAjinAmA before an Ajmer Court, which had no power to accept it, is attached. Now, 13.3.15 hearing date has been set, and I dont know which bailiff will reach the notice to ex-complainant well before that date, to enable team of Paali-Kaali to reserve and come to SawAi Circle on 13.3.15!

Attached File : 451870858 8.1.15,s-ka lr..jpg downloaded: 96 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register