LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shyam Bharti (Graphic Designer)     18 December 2014

Advice

How can I obtain the call details report CDR from the Court or Police in the case of Domestic Violence and 498A case to prove the falsity of the allegation leveled by my wife’s in DV Petition and 498A FIR. Can we request to the Court to grant the permission for obtaining the call details records of my mobile.

Or any other process to obtaining the call details. It is very important factor of my case to prove myself innocence. Plz help.

Learning

7 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     18 December 2014

file a petition in the court for obtain call information. With court order only the information will be given.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     18 December 2014

in this regard you have to file an application before the concern court for obtaining call details and after getting permission you can obtain the call details from the service provider .

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     18 December 2014

Yes, you can file the application for preserving call records at the end of the Service Provider. The records may not be given to you, but can be called at the time of evidence.

Normally Mobile Service Providers retain such records for ONE YEAR only, hence time is the essence in preservation of such records.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

You may also like to follow us on twitter at:
1 Like

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     18 December 2014

I would agree with Mr. Kapoor

Regards

Chetan joshi

Sandeep (None)     19 December 2014

sir, I want to know that a case in which a sell- agreement of land by eight person out of nine person held in the year 2009,in which mention that when registry may be done in the favour of apposite party the amount of 40,000/- will be submit to us and the amount for this registry kept in believable third person but during the time of registry in the year 2010 one person out of eight person not present here and the same amount paid to us on the call of apposite party to third person (who kept amount)than one person can not done registry, between two year (after the year 2010) no one called to one person for registry than in the year 2013 a case has been registered u/s 420 IPC, how can it is possible that without denying of one person for registry, a case can be filed against on e person?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 December 2014

@Sandeep: you should post your query in your own thread, do not use others thread to pose your query, it will not be answered, moreover your question is devoid of details, come out with facts of the case if you intend to seek proper opinion.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 December 2014

@Shyam Brthi:  You may the court with an application to instruct the service provider to preserve the call details and if necessary to submit before the court at the time being summoned to produce them for the purpose of case proceedings.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register