Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Debashis Mandal (Tax Consultancy)     10 November 2009

Buying of a property

Respected Friends,
I hv a qn. to ask -
a residential property G+1, is inherited by 2 persons on floor basis, first floor is occupied by the present owner of the first floor & the ground floor is partly lying vacant & another portion is occupied by an old tenent, who continued to be tenent befour the inheritance & now the ground floor owner has file a case against the old tenent, but then too, the tenent is keeping his possasion into that portion of the property,
Now the owner of the ground floor want to sell the ground floor to me for which he offered a reduced price then the prevailing market rate to me,but he will sell it with the tenent,
now my question is shall i go for purchasing such property or not?
if i purchase the property then how can i make the property ferr from such tenent,
is it possiable that when a legal case is continuing then an owner can sell his property?
Friends, my question is a little bit long but i need the answer as soon as possiable.so sir, Pls. help me.
Thanks
Debashis

Learning

2 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     10 November 2009

it is alredy replied to u in the openquerry

1 Like

ravikant prasad (Technician)     25 December 2009

Dear sir/madam

I Ravikant Lallan Prasad has applied for Home Loan in LIC Housing finance Ltd,in the month of july-2009 and my loan got sanctioned on 30-sept-09.but my Loan is not disbursed till date,because ,on sanctioned letter they have mantioned that i have loan pending in HDFC as per CIBIL record,so your loan wil not be disburse.but i have not taken any loan from any type,neither i stood as a guarantor to anybody in the past.inspite of this i have contacted both HDFC and HDFC Bank on this regard and they have cleared that you are not having any loan account with us,so i ask for them to issue me a credit report regarding this , but they refused to issue credit information report to me,stating that better you contact CIBIL.
again i contacted LIC Housing and given him written application that you again check the the CIBIL record ie.there might be any error,but they have never replied  me and my loan disbursement is got delayed by 3-months.now builder has charged me Rs-24000 as a interest for default period.he has served me notice of cancellation for booked flat.
i have contacted CIBIL also for my CIR and i am awaiting for that.
CAN I FILE CASE AGAINST LIC HOUSING FINANCE.
Pls help
Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register