Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Seetharaman R (Lecturer)     02 December 2014

Rti complaint

Respected lawyers help me,

I got married in January 2009, ever since the day of marriage we did not live happily for a moment , We got a male child on february 2011, she left to her home by September 2012 along with the child. I filed a divorce case and got the exparte degree in favour of me.

she got set aside for the exparte decree but she managed such a way that none of the communication is served to me

as is did not receive any commnication for five months by october 2014 i got married again, knowing that my first wife send a private notice about the set aside and further hearing of the set aside , really it was a shocking one to me. I appeared for the hearing after the private notice

she gave complaint to SP office kanchipuram which was forwarded to mahabalipuram all womens police station and i got a call from the police station, mean while i applied for bail in chennai high court, at the time of enquiry her advocate said to the magistrate that she got her complaint back and the same was recorded in the court.

I filed RTI seeking for the complaint copy and the vapors copy to the PIO of mahalipuram all womens police station and got a reply to get the same from the  Kancheepuram SP office.

Kindly suggest me the key points to be noted and has to be included in the RTI application form so that i get the complaint copy and the vapours copy for sure.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 December 2014

after getting divorce decree from district court, you have to wait for 90 days for re marriage is essential. In my opinion if your wife files an appeal against said decree,  high court will issue a notice to you at the stage of admission. secondary you can see at the site of high court that any case filed against you by your ex. wife?  after confirming you should do re marriage.But there never be private notice or public notice. 

1 Like

ABHI_POST_DIVORCE-498A (ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER)     18 December 2014

Dear Ramachary Ji,

There is no where written in the divorce decree that one has to wait for 90 days. A person can marry after one day of getting divorce decree. If one will wait for 90 days to marry there is 99.99% chance that he will has to wait another 20 years to marry. Because High court proceedings are so time taking. If after divorce, wife files petetion after your second marriage no crime/wrong doing can be established and the second marriage cannot be said to be null and void.

Please correct me if I have said something wrong.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register