Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Riya Sharma (Accountant)     24 November 2014

Drainage line dispute

Hello,

I am Priya Saxena, working as a software engineer. We have been facing drainage related issues with our neighbours. I need your suggestion regarding this.

We want to connect our drainage system in the manhole of the drainage line already existing in the lane beside our house which belongs to the Government. But our neighbours are claiming that the drainage line was laid by them and not by the Government (although the manhole is covered by PWD lid). The lane is just 5 feet wide on which GHMC (Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation) has laid a concrete road. As such we can't lay another drainage line there.

Is there any judgement given by court or any law related to such dispute. Please advice us what can be done to deal with this issue.

Regards,

Priya.

Learning

6 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 November 2014

Give a correct complaint through  online to GHMC. The officials looks that matter. 

1 Like

Riya Sharma (Accountant)     25 November 2014

Thank you for your reply Sir. We have already launched a grievance on GHMC website, but no one contact us yet. Will wait for them to contact us.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Priya.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     27 November 2014

The authorities who receive your complaint are not service conscious. You have to pressurize them.

Riya Sharma (Accountant)     27 November 2014

Yeah, my father is going to the office daily but things aren't moving yet :(

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     28 November 2014

Instead of giving online application, give an application in the old fashioned way. Make a written application and hand deliver it at the office of the GHMC and get acknowledgement. Or send your application by registered AD. If you do not receive a reply, say, within 30 days, make an RTI application inquiring about the status of your original application. They have to give you written reply within another 30 days.

1 Like

Riya Sharma (Accountant)     28 November 2014

That sounds like a good plan. Thankyou Dr. Ramani.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register