Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amar (manager)     08 November 2014

Hc derogatory judgement

Hi All,

I had to apply for bail in the high court in a DV case filed by wife at Punjab.

My lawyer did not present my case well and even I could not attend to all the court proceedings as I have to travel more then 2000 km one way as I have to travel from Pune to Punjab.

My question is, can I apply for revision of the orders which the court has passed. 

Is there any way I can put my say now.

I am new to the group so please forgive me if I didn't put the thought properly.

Do let me know if any other information is required

Regards,

Amar 

Learning

6 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     09 November 2014

Dear, Bail orders are not subject.to.revision, apply again for.the bail on different grounds before the HC or apply before SC.for the same. Adv kapil chandna,9899011450

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     09 November 2014

Apply again.

Amar (manager)     09 November 2014

Thanks for the reply...I got the bail from the district court latter....but the judgement passed by HC can it be asked for revision or reapply...

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     09 November 2014

what is the order passed.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     10 November 2014

There seems to be some cnfusion.

Bail is not required in DV case. It would rather be a Dowry Harasssment case u/s 498a.

Now that you have got bail from District Court; let the matter rest. 

Regards,
1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     13 November 2014

I agree with learned Mr.Shoney Kapoor.  You are confused that you are seeking bail in DV case, it should be 498a, please check it up properly.  However, are you sure that your bail application was dismissed, if yes, you can apply once again in the same case before the same court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register