LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hafijur (engineer)     02 October 2014

Certified copies of 498a fir etc

I had applied for certified copies of my 498a FIR, Bail order copy, remand copy and nikaah nama in Guntur district court, andhra pradesh in the month of july 2014 through my lawyer in guntur, But till now i have not yet received the certified copies.

1.how much time it takes for the court to give the certified copies?

2.as my father outlaw is influential, he bribes everyone who tries to take my case, and i stay in bangalore. So what is the reason my certified copies have not yet come..? whenever i call my lawyer for the certified copies, he tells that it will come soon.

3.what other alternate ways are there to get the certified copies..??

4.Even police also knows that they filed a false FIR and put me in jail, so i filed RTI to police, but they didnt answered me a single question of my RTI and not even filing chargsheet.. please help me in getting the certified copies.?

Learning

3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     02 October 2014

Hardly it takes one week to supply the certified copies.  You make an enquiry and complain to the Sherestedar of the Dist., Court.

1 Like

San (GD)     04 October 2014

It does not take that long. Why don't you file an RTI and then go in for an appeal if you do not still receive any reply within 30 days.

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     05 October 2014

pl read the judgement of Supreme court on directions to police on 498 A case

Attached File : 117813111 sc on 498-a.pdf downloaded: 176 times
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register