Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ZeroLife498 (na)     29 September 2014

How to prove pregancy i-can test done is of wife

Hi,

just need some guidance on following :-

there is totally false allegation saying "husband is never had relation with wife and marriage was not consummated in 6 months stay" ..   

After separation of almost year, husband filed divorce case. and after that 6 months above allegations were made.

Now, wife did I-can Pregancy test.  That kit is safe and as it is with husband. somehow that is 1.8 yeas + old.

so, it is possible or how to prove that I-CAN test done by her.  It was wife's urine sample used in that, also kit has finger prints of wife.also, she popped i-pill  once (1.8 years back)

also, husband -wife had active marriage life... both were not impotent and married life was going on...

how to fight this case ...    husband is ready to go for any medical tests...as he is clean and not given any  false data.

1. what are medical test husband can go through.

2. Since, husband wife had active marriage life,what test wife can go through ..so that truth will come out...

3. What a  various ways to tackle this totally false allegations...

4. husband has all medical bills of contraceptives purchased during both were staying together as She was not ready to use woman contraceptives.

5. which strategy to use in these type of cases... as this is very serious and very problematic to prove , even when husband knows truth..

Please, help me with pointers/suggestion/anything...

Learning

2 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     29 September 2014

@ Author,

1. I am not sure what you are trying to prove by I-CAN? If it came positive then where is abortion or miscarriage report? How you intend to use I-CAN if it came negative? Contraceptives cash-memo has no evidentiary value in backdrop of alleged facts. 

BTW, the other use of I-Can Kit is help her to identify her fertile window, and suppose if she turns back and tells this statement to Court then I'm sure Court will sympathise with her more than you believe me. BUT, allegation of impotency is itself 'mental cruelty'.

Spouse who alleges non-consummation should prove it is due to other spouse impotency. Spouse may get allowed potency test via Court on other spouse. If you are potent then do not worry and do not cry from roof top. Wait for a Court to give such directions and do not fall into such traps before a Court order comes and meanwhile if you want to then briefly answer first sentence under para 1.

3. There are accurate ways to find out normal cohabitation between couples used to take place and such Judgment also exists against backdrop of mentioned counter allegation.  

[Last reply]  

1 Like

ZeroLife498 (na)     11 November 2014

Thanks a million Sirji...

Your one pointer is giving lot of hope to me ...

3. There are accurate ways to find out normal cohabitation between couples used to take place and such Judgment also exists against backdrop of mentioned counter allegation.  

This is giving me confidence not to worry much and just wait and watch ..till honourable court gives order ...

Thanks a million ....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register