LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

house wife... (na)     21 August 2014

Meaning of trial?

recently i filed dv on my husband on counter he filed application for dismiss of my case as it is filed after one yr of seperation bt his application dismissed...now he filed appeal in session court for revision of same whoes trial is on 5 sep 2014.....

i want to know the meaning of trial......

in reply which he gave he not mention any thing about interim maintainance judge order him to reply for interim maintenance or judge will consider the same...i also want to know if pay of my husband is 42000 gross..what will be our amount means my and my daughter's........?

Learning

2 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     22 August 2014

1. Sessions Court will hear party (arguments) on mentioned date of hearing and announce an Order accordingly.

2. Thumb (generic) Court assessment in maintenance cases of mentioned gross amount is 1/3rd. to 1/5th. for a non-working / non-educated wife and minor child and may be some amount towards litigation expenses. 

[Last reply]

2 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 August 2014

The trial means, the district court will start hearing both parties from that date onwards, you instruct you lawyer to strongly challenge his revision petition objecting to the issues based on the facts of the case.

The interim maintenance amount may be decided @1/3rd of is take home salary (with standard deductions only). 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register